How well do you know Canadians?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7 out of 20 but I admit I know like nothing about Canada
default_smile.png

I only got seven right, which a couple of them where just guesses. Wierd questions but fun. I think the one I knew instantly without a second thought was the Shania Twain one.

13 out of 20... for another Canadian... Guesses thou..

I got 17 out of 20. Some of those were a bit tricky and I live here! haha. Deffo a great quiz though!

7 out of 20 but I admit I know like nothing about Canada
default_smile.png

LOL...Apparently, I don't either Jesper! I LIVE HERE and I only matched your score!
default_new_shocked.gif
That makes me feel a little better - while I was born and bred in the US, my dad's family is from Iberville and I feel a very close connection to my "home to the north." Dad has introduced me to pork pies at the holidays
default_wub.png
and some other treats he grew up with along with some very funny stories about his mom and her brothers. My oldest embraces his heritage with a favorite pair of boxers from Toronto that have "Stand on Guard" on the front and a really big "Eh?" on the back....
default_new_shocked.gif
Next to trips to New England, I love visiting Canada - from the west coast to Temagami to Toronto....

Dad made a joke to me regarding the fact I LOVE cold weather to a fault (I have a picture of "Snow Miser" taped to my computer, have a weather radio at my desk at work and access to several links with weather Doppler radar - all for looking for any chance of a snowstorm) - it was 10 F here yesterday and I am out doing barn chores in two sweatshirts, gloves and a fleecy headband. He has said, "You have Canadian blood in you - that is the equivalent of antifreeze."
default_laugh.png

But despite that, I scored a 7. Oh well.

Denise

I got 11 out of 20 and I am canadian but I did get all the Quebec ones so at least I don't feel so bad.
default_laugh.png
default_wink.png

sounds like a lot of canadians wouldn't pass the citizenship test *grins* should they be booted from their own country then? hehe

was a lot of talk of "our" test over here in Denmark that immigrants have to pass, funny thing is, most of us wouldn't pass it, why do we demand an immigrant to pass it then? does it make em a lesser citizen if they don't know who the 17th president was in the US (an example)

My oldest embraces his heritage with a favorite pair of boxers from Toronto that have "Stand on Guard" on the front and a really big "Eh?" on the back....
Now that's about as canadian as you can get!! Or maybe just plain scary!
default_new_shocked.gif

My oldest embraces his heritage with a favorite pair of boxers from Toronto that have "Stand on Guard" on the front and a really big "Eh?" on the back....
Now that's about as canadian as you can get!! Or maybe just plain scary!
default_new_shocked.gif
Sadly, he likes the "dropped pants look" so if he walks by, all you see is the big "Eh?"!
default_new_shocked.gif

Denise

Latest posts

Back