how to start all this

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jesper

Reaction score
I haven't posted in ages, so I thought I would post a little update for all those that do remember me.

I finished my education to be a laboratory technician in january 2008

I couldn't get a job right away so I began working in construction where I worked on a golf course but we got laid off in a very poor maner so am running a lawsuit against my former boss, but that will take ages before any result of that comes.

I am without a job, still trying to get one, but this financial crisis isn't helping things.

I have two horses, a wonderful Dartmoor stallion that I love very much, he is almost 2 years now and is such a good boy. I also have a small shetland pony to keep him company. She is loved by everyone and is just so cute, but no papers on her.

I struggle to pay my bills without a job, and I struggle to find a job, but things are quiet bad here, but I will not give up on my horses EVER.

Anyways that was just the update in short form
default_smile.png

I haven't been in here as much as I should have. I miss all the nice people I met in here, and met at the AMHA Nationals in 2003, with special thanks to Tony Greaves for letting me work at his place, I also want to thank Lisa and Dana for kidnapping me that year
default_smile.png
You are two amazing people.

I will try to be here more but it's so big in here and so many I don't even know, scary with so many people know *grins* but I will try.

I hope you all are doing well and will let me back in on the forum.

Hi Jesper!
default_saludando.gif
Welcome back!! It's good to see you again.....I'm sorry for the hard times you're going thru. I hope it gets better as the months go by. Sounds like you have a couple of wonderful friends in your horses.

Hi Jesper -

Welcome back! It's been along time - glad to see you here again!
default_saludando.gif

Liz R.

Hey there Jesper!!!
default_saludando.gif
It's been a long time! Good to hear from you.....even though things are tough.

You will probably notice that things are tough for many of us right now. This economic problem is definitely WORLD WIDE.

Ma---

yeah it's worldwide and it's BAD...

they use more time making new rules for us unemployed instead of finding ways to get us out on the market again, but businesses are cutting in to the bone to get through this period of time but it only hurts the people working for them, so more without jobs = less to buy their products so they cut even closer to the bone, etc. etc.

can only hope things get better fast, going at home without a job is horrible, but atleast I have the horses, else my life would be totally dull.

Hi Jesper,
default_saludando.gif
Great hearing from you...we have missed you, and hope you "stop" in more often. Take

care,

Corinne

Hi Jesper,

I was just wondering about you a few days ago and why we hadn't heard from you.

WELCOME BACK!
default_aktion033.gif

Welcome back! I think just about everyone is going through troubling times, so you are not alone that's for sure. Good to see you back.

Hey, Jesper, welcome back!
default_saludando.gif
We've missed you here for sure. Hope things look up for you and if you ever get the opportunity to come to the states again, we'd love to see you!
default_smile.png

Hi Jesper,

Glad you are back. I probably wasn't a member when you were last on. But thought I would say hi (I'm not that scary
default_smile.png
) Hope to hear from you again.

thanks all
default_smile.png
it's great to be back
default_smile.png

so how is the new president? he seems very popular over here
default_smile.png

Hi Jesper!! Welcome back!! Was it really that long ago that you were here?? Wow....time flies!!
default_saludando.gif
I hope your job situation gets better...I was thinking about trying to find a different job, but right now I am staying PUT!! Scary out there!!
default_new_shocked.gif

yeah I haven't really been here much since 2005, so 3 years
default_smile.png

Hi Jesper!

I hope things get better for you.

And a VERy late Happy Birthday. :) You turned 30 back on December 6, right?

Susan O.

ssshhh not so loud ;) but yes that is correct but don't tell anyone hehe

old as dirt as you know

Welcome back. Hope things get better for you soon. Its hard all over right now, just keep your chin up !
default_wink.png

Linda Killion

Latest posts

Back