How small is...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Taylor Richelle

Reaction score
Lets see everyone's tiny minis!
default_wub.png

Here is my smallest guy..."Funny Farms Crimson Knight" AKA: Midge. He may be the smallest but he has the BIGGEST attitude!
default_laugh.png
He is 27" He will be 2 in April.

n54wzt.jpg
2e2m0dt.jpg

1217pys.jpg
2r5wxna.jpg

This was him about 2 months old....He was all legs...I would have thought he would have been taller LOL! What happened!
default_biggrin.png

Here is my lil man...all 26.5 inches of him. He is a weanling and estimated to reach 28-29.

Cowboy.jpg

Taylor your lil guy sure is cute!

My smallest guy is a 27.5" 2008 Model Black Tobiano + Splash Overo with two blue eyes. He's going to be a size reducer AND  color throwing machine!! He has tons of pawprints and he's very nice. Pictured below as a yearling. 

11k9po5.jpg

Little Lady your boy is beautiful!!

Here is our smallest-- our stallion

Triple K Boogies Bow Tie

28.5" smutty buckskin 7yr old buckeroo grandson on top and Buck the System grandson on bottom

HPIM0302.jpg

bowlonge5-6-08emailsize-3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I mostly like the B-size minis, so my smallest is a 31" stallion. He11 Coulee TTTs Paper Mache`; aka: Che`

Che%60%20-%20july%2019,%202008%20-%20AMHR%20reg%20pic%20-%20left.jpg

You all have beautiful horses
default_wub.png

Taylor: I love the first picture of your boy hes so handsome!

Little Lady: Your boy is beautiful! I love his head very typey!

JNK: I love your horses pattern!

And Eagles Ring: Your boy is just plain wow from his expression to color hes the total package (IMO)

Everyone has very nice minis! Keep em coming!

And Chandab: Ive always loved your stallion!
Thank you. He's pretty special. Although, now he has a little competition, as I bought a stallion from Little King this fall with their make offer sale (he's a Buckeroos Top Cat son).

Our smallest is Lorick Llea Little Bear. We call him Bear. He is 29.25 inches tall. I will have had him for seven years this spring. We bought him when he was a little less than a year old. He is a funny little horse with loads of personality. Bear and my other horse Copper were my first horses. I got them for my thirteenth birthday. Bear loves children, especially the really little ones. Bear likes everyone but he and my brother have a special bond. Bear will behave for me but he really turns his A game on for my brother when my brother is in the right frame of mind. Bear is a very emotion sensitive horse. When my brother is happy, calm, and wants to show, Bear shows his little heart out. Bear competes in everything but driving. Bear is a special horse who has taught me a lot.

Bear loves dandelions:

bearflower.jpg

My brother and Bear:

IMG_1342.jpg

My brother and Bear at a show:

1506_8X12.jpg

Bear and I after he won Grand Champion Sr. Gelding at a show last year:

img003.jpg

I have 1 B mare and the rest are 'standard' A's.

I do have two tiny ones, but am unsure if our colt will stay small.

Here is our 'Old Man' at 18 still going strong. He is surly not as small as the others out there but he is 30.75

155259_135282779860748_100001370791984_167853_4231141_n.jpg

Copper Beeches Farms Peppy Sugar Boy ("Sugar")

Sugar is not one to look for in a show ring but he has the biggest heart.

Sugarboy is one of the ones you instantly fall in love with.

He is a GREAT horse that would do anything to please you.

He is the old type that was breed to be small and have a good heart, and get his job done.... and that is EXACTLY what he does.

151021_135282746527418_100001370791984_167852_90272_n.jpg

This is my smallest mare. She is 28.25" as a yearling, so surely will grow more.

010OK-005-24.jpg

And this is my tiniest stallion. He is 28.5" as a 2 year old.

010OK-003-27WebPrint.jpg

Well we have a lot of under 30" horses but our smallest mature horses are Maple Hollows Sir Spot 28.5" black pinto and COH Echo Express 29" Buckskin son of LK Buck Echo. We have a few weanlings and yearlings that may end up smaller but will have to wait and see
default_rolleyes.gif

Spot

IMAG000.JPG

Echo

IMAG026.JPG

Wow!! I just love them all! My smallest ones are around 31" tall. This is my stallion, Levi aka Fabio. He is a silver brown and I think he is gorgeous!! lol
leviheadshot.jpg

Well we have a lot of under 30" horses but our smallest mature horses are Maple Hollows Sir Spot 28.5" black pinto and COH Echo Express 29" Buckskin son of LK Buck Echo. We have a few weanlings and yearlings that may end up smaller but will have to wait and see
default_rolleyes.gif

Spot

IMAG000.JPG

Echo

IMAG026.JPG
Maple Hollow Farm...Love Spot. This past March I got to meet Buck Echo and he is such an amazing lil horse with such personality.

Wow!! I just love them all! My smallest ones are around 31" tall. This is my stallion, Levi aka Fabio. He is a silver brown and I think he is gorgeous!! lol
leviheadshot.jpg
PaintedMeadows...just love Fabios Forelock!!!!!
default_wub.png

I am enjoying seeing everyones beautiful horses.
default_biggrin.png

I love the small ones! And there are some wonderful pictures of beautiful little horses.
default_wub.png

This is our smallest mare, whom we purchased as a weanling when she was 22". Reflections Wings CBY has had a wonderful show career, and she is such a spunky gentle soul, who is the fastest runner of all the mares. As a yearling she was:

Junior Champion and Reserve Grand Champion.

2007 High-Point Junior Mare (A) for the Iowa Miniature Horse Club.

2007 Smallest Horse Group Futurity Winner

Wingsshow08cropped.jpg

As a senior mare she was:

Top Ten AMHA World Show

Champion in Amateur Senior Mares 30" and under 2010 Central Regional

Reserve Champion Senior Mares 28" and under at Central Regional

Top Ten (3rd) Senior Mares World Pinto Show

WingsCentralRegionalsmall.jpg

Now, as a four year old she is just under 28", and we're looking for just the right small refined stallion for her future boyfriend!

Back