How many cups of coffee

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relic

Reaction score
l don't and never have cared for coffee so drink tea...maybe 4/5 cups a day. l am aware of someone who drinks maybe 14/16 cups of coffee a day everyday during the winter.. but probably half that during the summer. l'm wondering if this is a normal amount for coffee drinkers l've never kept track before..but this seems excessive to me...though l could be wrong
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

That's waaayyyy too much. Not normal and definitely not healthy. I have one or, at the most, two cups/day.

I'm a tea drinker, too
default_smile.png
I'll have a coffee in the morning and then my orange pekoe with honey and lemon at around 4ish.

Last edited by a moderator:
Teacups or big mugs?

That seems a lot of coffee to me!

I LOVE coffee! But since I like it strong, with a lot of sugar, I only have maybe one a week. The sugar does me in (hypoglycemia)

I drink one or two Maxwell House International Suisse Mocha instead!

And diet Dr Pepper!

Have one a day during the workweek and most of the time done get that one finished, but have been known on busy or stressful days or if it is really cold to drink 1 or 2 of a morning and then one in the afternoon.

One the weekend I don't even touch it. Otherwise beverage of choice is unsweetened ice tea with lemon and extra ice--diabetic so gave up the Cokes except for maybe on every couple of months.

Really the only time I drink Coffee is when I am on a road trip. Then every time I gas up I get the biggest cup they have. What was really bad was I used to be addicted to Diet Pepsi. At the height of my addiction I could 3-4 64oz cups a day. I was always in the bathroom.

no help here but I hate coffee and never drink it - weird thing is I love coffee ice cream
default_wacko.png

I drink about well almost 3/4 gallon of distilled water a day in the winter and in the summer almost 2 gallons a day with a diet coke thrown in every now and then for good measure.

Usually I drink one cup of decaf a day. I love the new coffee makers that just make one cup at a time.

Usually 2-3 a day - mugs that is. More than that and I start to get hyper!!!

Barbie

Down to less than one cup in the morning.

Larry can drink a whole pot by himself, which isn't good.

I work a graveyard shift and and drink at least 5- 6 cups a night

When I wake up in the morning, I go to the kitchen, turn on the hot water in the sink, open my jar of instant coffee, get a spoonful and dump it in a cup, then get maybe 1oz of hot water, swirl it around, and drink it in one swallow! I know -- yuck
default_laugh.png

On days I'm not going to the office, that's usually my only "cup" of coffee. On days when I am at the office, I will usually have 1-3 cups there. At my office, I brew it in the Keurig and put sweetener and half and half in it like a REAL cup of coffee... but at home, it's just about getting the caffeine in me in the quickest and most efficient manner possible
default_biggrin.png

I love my coffee! I get up every morning and drink three mugs of Folgers instant in hot water, black! Now when we are on the road, at shows, etc. hubby likes me to brew in the coffee maker, and I can only drink one cup with sugar & creme, it just seems to be stronger. Some times in the cold winter I will have a cup in the afternoon to warm me up.

I can easily drink a pot and a half a day!( 10 cup pot )
default_new_shocked.gif
No sugar just cream or milk and super strong.

It's all about the caffeine!
default_wink.png

I don't drink coffee, I don't care for it. I've had one cup in my whole life, and that was at a friend's house (it was cold out and that's what was offered, yuck, b ut it was warming).

Well l guess l'll just mind my own business and keep on keeping track and try not to mouth of to much about going over board on there addiction which l feel it is because thats really a lot of coffee...this person l think just does it more out of bordom then anything...maybe they need a full time job or another hobby so there's less time and boredom before it kills them..
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

No coffee. No tea. Water or sport drinks for me.. but I have been with coffee addicts before.. the last spent like $290 a month in just coffee.

I usually have 4 cups a day. 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening. I use an artificial sweetner named "Hermesetas", which is a teeny weeny little white pill that subs for 1 tsp sugar, and fat free half and half cream.

I drink 1-2 cups in the morning...and on the weekend I sometimes have a cup in the evening after dinner with my Keurig and a shot of Kaluha (yummy). I do not drink pop at all, but I also drink tons of water a day as someone else mentioned. My mother use to drink about 2 full pots of coffee throughout the day (it didn't matter if it was winter or summer) but she is now down to about a pot. I work with people who drink it all day long at work, about 2 mug fulls an hr so they are easily drinking 12-16 mugfulls just in an 8 hr period.

Latest posts

Back