how many computers do you have in your house?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yankee_minis

Reaction score
I've got 6... one for each child and 3 myself. I have a 17" laptop, an 8" laptop (pink) and a tower that runs the mare stare streaming video. There are 4 of us in the house.

We have 3 tvs.

Since when did computers out-number TVs?

Is that normal? Wonder if it's a trend across the nation?

How many computers do you have?

Not including the old ones which we keep we have 3 XPS laptops...one each for the 3 of us here and our son has a HP notebook also (and of course the kid at college has his)

Also we have ipod touches which with internet connections and all of the many apps you can get are really mini computers lol.

Boy I LOVE living in the year 2009
default_biggrin.png

We (2 of us) have 2 PCs and a Mini laptop. We are also going to each get a large laptop...so will be 5...lol

We have 3 if you just count the properly working ones. We each have a laptop, and then we have a normal one that hardly ever gets used.

There are 3 of us old enough for the comp but the kid is not allowed to use the computer any more.

We have one desk top and 4 lap tops, one of the lap tops is a Mac. There are two adults and two kids in the house, but the kids (6 and8) can only use the computers with adult permission, and only in the office.

I have been looking at the ipod touch, do you have to pay a monthly fee to keep it on line?

Let's see...

I still have my Commodore 64! It works and has a new 1541Ultimate card which stores 1000s of 5 1/4" disk images on a flash memory card!
default_wink.png

I adore my C64
default_smile.png

Other than that, 2 PCs; one's a pentium 200MMX from 1996 stored in the closet.

Four laptops ranging from a 1995 Pentium 75 to a just bought Toshiba- all used for work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Two... This one I'm working on and my old one, which is set up in my husband's office and has been turned on exactly 2x in the 3 years its been in his office.

5 computers...one desktop and 4 laptops...6 tvs...sad thing is there is only two of us!

Just one here...my old desktop. Will have to upgrade in the near future & may look at a laptop in the spring, but for now just one, same number as our TVs!!

Um.... Had to go wander the house and count them all.

17 computers. 22 monitors.
default_wacko.png

I am one of those rare, lucky people who are able to work on-line from home and my employer has provided a nice laptop. My husband does the same. So, we have our own personal laptops, the two from our employer and one desktop in the office that is hardly ever used any more since we installed wireless in the house a couple of years ago. Once I get all the pictures off of it, I think it will be going to computer heaven. So we have four laptops, and one desktop for two people. Only one TV though!
default_rolleyes.gif

Jayne

Okay, we have two Mac Notebooks, one Mac desktop and I have a new Sony Vaio that I've never turned on. We are Mac people and I don't know the first thing about a PC so I'm kind of scared.
default_ohnoes.jpg

Three desk tops........one for each of us. And Larry has two laptops.......one is his primary travel computer.

One tv, in the livingroom.....One desk top Compac, in the office, I just love it..It is a dual core so it does ALL my pictures and documents. It burns and does a million things. One lap top, Toshiba, Love it! that Art bought for me a few months ago when I was not able to get around to well. I'm tellin ya, wireless is the way to go!
default_wink.png

There are only 2 of us in the house.....ever (dogs don't count!)

We have 2 desktops, 2 laptops, 2 netbooks, and 2 full internet access smart phones.
default_rolleyes.gif

2 normal computers and my XPS laptop... So 3 total. My DH would have more if I let him.
default_rolleyes.gif

well, my brother is constantly coming and going, but still resides here, so between the 3 of us, we have 4 PC's and 1 laptop. And, only 1 tv!

I must be behind the times. As I have just one computer, a laptop that I bought used.

We do have 3 TVs. One in the living room, one in our bedroom, and son has one in his room that is for his playstation only.

Latest posts

Back