How long

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First actual show will be May 27-28 in Waterloo, Iowa but I have the Minnesota Horse Expo April 28-30.

March 31- April 1st & 2nd is our first one. It is the East Coast Spring Fling in Camden, SC. That is the first one unless i go to a show in Ocala a couple of weeks before that. aubrey

I can't wait for the show season to start :new_multi: :new_multi:

I was hoping to go to the Corsicana, TX show at the end of February, but it has been canceled. Now I have to wait for the Corsicana show March 18-19 which seems like sooo much longer :cheeky-smiley-006:

I AM SO EXCITED!! I have been waiting, and waiting for what seems like AGES!

First week of April, Conroe,TX! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

:aktion033: 22ND MARCH, I CANT WAIT MY CLIPPERS ARE RAIRING TO GO LOL :bgrin IM LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING ALL MY HORSEY FRIENDS AGAIN,ITS BEEN TOO LONG
default_yes.gif
:

I think the first one in the Illinois Circuit is March 19, but probably wont go until the April Show. Im really getting the itch though.

Tommy and I are hoping to attend the Touch of Class this year in Scottsdale, Arizona the end of March first part of April. So long as the mares cooperate and no one looks close to foaling. Lost Spoke's Winter Dream Catcher, CCMF Legacy's Legend, are scedhuled to be at the Touch of Class with Joel White and Sunbreak's Latte Tyme with Kris Calao. :aktion033:

Dawn :saludando:

Our first show is not until the first weekend in June but I am having MAJOR horse show withdrawals! I wish show season would hurry up and be here already! I envy all of you who have been to shows already! :bgrin

Our first show is not until the first weekend in June but I am having MAJOR horse show withdrawals! I wish show season would hurry up and be here already! I envy all of you who have been to shows already! :bgrin
Same here! I am pretty much addicted to showing.
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back