How Far Along Are Your Mares?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Princess is bagging. It should be soon now. When I checked her last week (she is hard for me to catch) she had about 1/2 bag. I am thinking she will foal by next weekend. She was real nice last time and foaled in the morning. I have to get the stall door back on so I can lock her up. When we got her she went from a next to nothing bag to full bag and foaled in 30 days.

Ellie is a maiden mare so I really do not know what is going on with her. I hope she is due by mid February. I want to be able to show the foal in weanling class.

We are awaiting 4 this year.

Shekinah (CC Call Me Sir granddaughter) is in foal to our little "Mini Gypsy Vanner" Destiny (By FWF Legionaire)... 262 days should be a black and white foal, hopefully as beautiful and tiny as last year's full brother

Angel (CC Call Me Sir granddaughter)is in foal to Grand Finale, our Rhotens Little Dandy son.... 248 days

Brandy our Dels Cowboy Daughter is in foal to Grand Finale .... 238 days

Ebony is in foal to Zeus (28.5 inch LK Buck Zeus son) ~~ his first foal~~ 236 days

March is our month... all due within a few weeks. Will be little sleep in March, but HA I will be sleeping when all of you are waiting on foals... maybe I'll have to help someone foal watch after my foals are all safely on the ground.

I had 3 other confirmed in foal and they slipped and two mares this year that I just couldn't get in foal.

I LOVE foaling season! Can't wait to see photos of everyone's beautiful babies!!!

We're expecting 23 foals this year.

We bring the first 5 up on the 15th of this month as that is their 300th day - our first 5 are due in February. Earlier than normal for us.

Then we go through June with arrivals. Better save up on sleep now huh? LOL

Latest posts

Back