How can people be so stupid???

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_rolleyes.gif
: Oh My! The Horse picks the mini up byt he back over the fence! Why on earth would you say to yourself " Lets see if putting them int he same field will make them more friendly" oh my oh my.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

:eek: oh my gosh! :new_shocked: that is extremely dangerous! and horrible.... :no: i hope that person seperated them! why on earth would you put them in the same pasture when that kind of thing was happening over the fence!?! We never put ours in the same pasture! They shouldn't have even let them stay in adjoining pastures if that was what was going on!
default_wacko.png
: And they said they left the mini there for 2 or 3 weeks like that! I hope someone knocked some sense into that person! (no offense) And i hope that mini is okay
default_unsure.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they need to be kicked in the head, just might rattle someting loose. I take mine up to my friends place and they run in their own pasture, away from the biggies. Just common sense!
default_frusty.gif
:
default_frusty.gif
:

What an idiot! :new_2gunsfiring_v1: And then to advertise your stupidity by saying you watched this activity for 2-3 weeks and then put them together.
default_frusty.gif
: I'm surprised the mini isn't already dead. I have my big horse in an adjacent pasture but he loves to hang out near the minis.....if I saw him do something like that even once he'd be banned to an area where he could have no contact.

And they call the mini dumb...............

Makes me want to give mine hugs right now!!

Sue

We had a mini and a Morgan we used to put out together. But, the mini was a B and VERY aggressive towards any other horses. The Morgan was scared to death of the mini and would stay far away.

But, if the horses won't get along over the fence for two weeks, then why would you even consider putting them together. Of course, we had a Golden Retreiver that would sit outside the fence and let the horses bite her. IT was kinda like getting her back scratched.

OMG!!!! I sold a beautiful show filly to some folks years ago, who had QH's and were very knowledgable. Just didnt realize that they could reach her over the fence and picked her up by the neck and killed her!!!!

Exactly what I was just thinking..i'm glad they didn't post the registered name of the mini, could you imagine the horror of knowing if that was one of your precious own that you raised, sold with love, and now come to find some idiot is letting their PERCHERON toss it around?

That has to be some horrible bite marks to have a mini, even a tiny one at 150lbs (that's a TINY one), picked up by it's hair or neck/back skin by TEETH...

It does look like the people that responded to this genius on that forum had the same thoughts the rest of us did, so hopefully this clever person will get the hint before any serious damage is done!!

:no: :no: :no: Wish we could help her...

Uh boy!!!! Poor poor little guy!! Some people just don't use their God given common sense....and in this case some people just don't have any.
default_sad.png

I had just replied to the post when I opened up this thread...

I hope it was just someone trying to get a rise out of people and there really isn't a mini out there getting tossed around like that.

Back