How are things going for Nikki?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=14pt]That does sound strange.....does she have an office.......no secretary answering or anything???
default_unsure.png
:
[/SIZE]

Was she referred to you by someone on this list? I agree about phoning other vets in the area. You could also search for her local newspaper and see if there is an article or something in there about her or her practice or something. Really strange. Especially if she isn't answering her cell phon.

[SIZE=14pt]That does sound strange.....does she have an office.......no secretary answering or anything???
default_unsure.png
:
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt][/COLOR] [/SIZE]

no she as no office, she does everything from her home/farm...that's where Petunia is and she answers her own (cell) phone or you leave a message and she returns it...she also has a pager for emegencies and it pages her and she says on it if you don't hear from her in 20 minutes try back, so i can't believe she is just ignoring me
default_sad.png
. and there is no other vet near by i could even call to check on her. [/size]

Last edited by a moderator:
default_unsure.png
:
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt][/COLOR] [/SIZE]

no she as no office, she does everything from her home/farm...that's where Petunia is and she answers her own (cell) phone or you leave a message and she returns it...she also has a pager for emegencies and it pages her and she says on it if you don't hear from her in 20 minutes try back, so i can't believe she is just ignoring me
default_sad.png
. and there is no other vet near by i could even call to check on her. [/size]
Oh Nikki, I WISH I was closer. If she's in her office she NEEDS to call you. If she's not then who is caring for Tunia? I know with Twoie over the past 3 weeks our clinic has 24 hour round the clock staff. No sick animal is ever left alone. Twoie had a window in her ICU unit and there was a bed right under the window where her vet slept all night. Kiddo, if she hasn't called by tonight we need somehow to get her to somewhere else. She's in critical condition and needs medical help.

Oh Nikki, I'm in tears for you. I can't tell you how much I care about you and Tunia and how much I wish I could help.

Last edited by a moderator:
:ugh: [SIZE=12pt]Nikki won't give me the Vets phone # [/SIZE] :ugh:

Still nothing? Oh Nikki! I would be tempted to drive over. I know it is a long drive, but what if there was an accident or something?Prayers to you!

:ugh: [SIZE=12pt]Nikki won't give me the Vets phone # [/SIZE] :ugh:
I can understand that. We all care about Nikki and Petunia but maybe Nikki is a little worried about people calling the vet and ticking her off. Right just now she's the person caring for Tunia, don't want to get her mad. It is strange she hasn't called though, not even a return call, I hope that nothing has happened to her. That's what's worrying, especially if she has sick animals at her place. Accidents do happen. I just pray that by morning she's called and Nikki gets some good news about Tunia.

I would of driven there by now! I wouldnt care how far it was to go. NIkki, call the town police dept. that this vet is located in and tell them what is going on. :new_argue: I am sure they can send someone over to check on things. There has got to be SOMEONE who can contact her. :ugh: This is just a BAD FEELING! Ce

Nikki, can you email me this vets name and hometown? SOMEONE has to do something!

Okay, this is just not right. I know you've had a lot of expenses but my fanny would be in the car and finding out how Petunia is. If you just can't do this, call the police and have them send out a car and check on Petunia and maybe the vet. I agree, I thought an emergency had happened but this is crazy! Just my two cents.
default_wacko.png
:

chico

call the police and have them send out a car and check on Petunia and maybe the vet.

chico
I think this is a good idea. Maybe if they know how many calls have been made they would do a drive by and see if there is anyone around. Perhaps the vet needs help too (could be a diabetic or had a heart attack or anything) Plus that's way easier on you Nikki. As a mom of 2, with other pets, and a HUGE vet bill myself..sometimes just jumping in a car isn't always possible. I know the cops around here would be more than happy to help out

Sure hope everything works out well for everyone. Vet, Tunia and Nikki.

thank goodness i saw the other thread first or i would have been going nuts with the rest of you!!! for anyone seeing this first Nikki has now posted that the vet called, Petunia IS doing better but the vet's mom had a stroke and it's very bad. details on the other thread.

Latest posts

Back