How about some before and after

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Voodoo

Reaction score
I bought a new horse in January of this year and posted some pictures of him so everyone could meet my new addition and help me find a name for him. Well, I did decide to go with the name Bandit for him, and I definately decided that he needed food, and lots of it. Now that he has had a few months to eat and fill out I started riding him. He was fresh of course, but after three weeks he is working nicely and I'm started roping on him now (sorry no pictures of that yet). I know he still has more filling out to do, but what do you all think of the before and afters of him?

Before

Banditeating.jpg

Banditinbarn.jpg

And the Afters

BanditLeftWalking.jpg

BanditRight07.jpg

Keep at it he'll get there and make you proud. :bgrin

Look at that butt, that neck, that throatlatch, those nice SLOPED pasterns--AND that VASTLY improved condition!! Good for you, Voodoo---GOOD FOR YOU!!!!! You have both a good eye AND a good heart....

Margo

wow kera, Bandits looking really good,i cant wait to see pictures of you roping him in the future
default_yes.gif
:

hes such a strong looking horse youve done wonders with him
default_wub.png
:

how are you anyway, we havent seen you in a while
default_rolleyes.gif
: i thought youd roped a rich cowboy somewhere lol :bgrin

Oh no, not yet anyway
default_wink.png
: . I work out of town and away from the computer so sometimes I disappear for a few weeks or even months at a time. I'm still around a little though and believe me you all will know if I ever manage to rope me a cute, rich cowboy
default_yes.gif
:
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back