How about a little spring fun??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_aktion033.gif
AND WE HAVE A WINNER!!!
default_aktion033.gif

epetrilli who in total was only off by 3/4 of an inch!!!

If you will pm me your address I will get your prize on its way!!

Thanks to all who participated!!
default_yes.gif

Actual heights

Stinker 1 27"

Stinker 2 28"

Miss Minnie 29.5"

My Savannah 38" (fudged a bit for minnis sake, actually 38.5)

Misty 29.5"

Fun A 32.25"

Fun B 30.0"

Motley 1 29"

Motley 2 31"
congratulations epetrilli , fun watching the reply's
default_aktion033.gif

Oooh I am so excited!!!! I never and I mean seriously never win anything:) This was so much fun I really enjoyed playing and it was so neat to see the variety of horses!! Thank you again!! I will be sending a pm shortly once I get to a regular computer, currently I am using my phone!!

Just want to say THANK YOU to Stormy for the wonderful prize I received in the mail while I was out of town! I arrived home to a great surprise:) A brand new halter and beautiful picture frame. This was so much fun and such a treat to get a special gift:) Thanks for the smiles, I could really use them this week!!!

Just want to say THANK YOU to Stormy for the wonderful prize I received in the mail while I was out of town! I arrived home to a great surprise:) A brand new halter and beautiful picture frame. This was so much fun and such a treat to get a special gift:) Thanks for the smiles, I could really use them this week!!!
Hey, cool stuff! Congrats!

Latest posts

Back