Hot walkers for minis?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackwater Farm

Reaction score
Do they make hot walkers in mini size? Or do you "modify" them to suit the minis? Do any of you use them? I dont mean the little merry go round pony ride things, I mean the electric hot walkers with either the arms and lines or the kind with the stalls that move around. Just curious!

Supaspot... I do LOVE those panel type equicisers... I haven't seen one in mini size though! How adorable! Is yours electrified too?

Andrea

I love my hot walker, its a full size six horse. Walk and trot with reverse walk and trot.

I would love to have a full size walker. I think it would be easier on the horses using the bigger circle.

mine is 36 feet across , it has 6 large compartments which can be electrified but I chose not to , and the electric motor turns it in both directions and the speed is adjustable - from walk to fast canter , its great for saving time , the company made each one to order so you can have any size you want and its not as expensive as you think - mine was 7500 euros which is around ten and a half thousand dollars , I sold some minis to pay for it

Last edited by a moderator:
I have seen two farms use dog walkers, however, I have also seen minis stop those.

Latest posts

Back