horse sales

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katiean

Reaction score
Two years ago we bought our first mini that was not registered for $650. We sold her grade colt for$750. Shortly after that I paid $1800 for a mare that was bred. She has nothing impressive in her pedigree. Then this year I bought a BTU grand daughter for $750. Now I have found a pinto 2 year old Stud I would love to buy. His sire is RFM Boogermans Ultimate Warrior. He has a pedigree full of names I hear repeated again and again, like Lazy NS Boogerman and Hunt House Farms Egyptian Queen. The pictures I received of him are nice. I have not asked how tall he is. I don't have room for him here right now but boy does it ever make it tempting with his price which us under $1,000. If I could figure out a way to get him and not sell any of what I have I would jump on it in a heartbeat. I just can't figure out a way to do it. The mares I have would all be improved on by breeding to this stud. But, I don't quite want to sell my colt yet. If a 2 yr old stud with this kind of pedigree can sell so cheaply then a yearling with an unknown pedigree isn't going to go for a good price. I see prices are coming up. Maybe at the show next month I can sell my colt for a high enough price. But then I am most likely going to get myself in big trouble.

Latest posts

Back