horse sale

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I plan to be there, but just to watch.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Not sure yet. But if we go, it's just to watch! I mean, WATCH, unlike the last time I went to a sale just to watch LOL!

:new_rofl:

I'll be there, also just to watch.

I'll be in the bleachers to the left as you enter. Stop by and say hi.

Mary

There are some horses I would like to bid on but I doubt I will be there in person. Hubby is working cattle the last 2 weekends of October so I dont think we will get there
default_smile.png

well i'm leaving my check book at home this time, so MAYBE i'll come home alone!

tenatively planning on being there, my step daughter wants to go and needs a driving partner since its about a 4 hour drive for us. don't intend to buy anything, but....

I want to go, and still might after the Susan G Kolman Race for the Cure Run/Walk that morning

BUT---- I really should stay away as there is a mare and stallion in that sale that I would probably bring home if the prices were right and they probably will be with us heading into winter.

I just recently sold 6 as I really need to cut down, but then I turned around and bought 3---HUMMM what is wrong with this picture
default_rolleyes.gif
:
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Really need to sell 4-5 more. Keep telling myself---no more, no more, no more :bgrin

Just remember yall, when you leave the check book at home you still have the ATM card. LOL

I am going and have a mare and colt pair consigned. The mare is Bond Peppy Power bred and the colt is sired by a Buckeroo grandson. You all quit watchinig and start raising those hands. :saludando:
I looked at your mare in the catalog and she is a cutie -- one I would bid on for sure if I make it
default_smile.png
Wishing a good sale to you
default_smile.png

I will be there also.

Look forward to seeing you all there.

What a great place to see your miniature horse friends and meet new ones.
default_yes.gif
:

I think we may try to go, I have never been to the High Hopes sale, and would love to go an check it out. But I never travel that far without a trailer "just in case" haha~~ I don't need anything either, but a couple have sparked my interest.
default_wink.png
:

Latest posts

Back