horse friendly rv parks

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I know in some magazine I had and now can't find had a catalog of horse friendly rv parks. Does anyone know where I can buy this? My husband and I will be traveling very soon and bringing our 2 horses with us along with 2 dogs and 2 cats! Should make an interesting trip to say the least. I refuse to leave anyone behind after the last time! Trusted the WRONG people to say the least and could have lost our 2 horses and did loose my cat! So now everyone comes with. Plus We get to pick up Dream's Sister Tori!! I am so excited and can't wait. I'm waitint for the months to fly by because I want to see her so bad and hopefully hug her! I know it may take some time as she won't know me but, it will happen! I'm looking forward to the same connection with Tori that I have with Dream. Abby is my husbands joy. So I will have 2 horses and he will have 1. But, he is going to be looking for a big horse as he wants to ride also. Can't wait for all the changes that will come this year. We are looking for 40 acres in NM also! We want south end and probably close to the Az border. I know we want a mountain view and of coarse a place that can get water without digging forever! Heard it is hard to find water at times. Anyhow this year will be wonderful and we are looking forward to traveling and talking to other horse lovers along the way. Please let me know if you have the book I'm looking for or know where I can get it!!

Hugs,

Lisa

Just so you all know in case you travel also I bought on borders.com a book for RV parks that are horse friendly. Its called Nationwide Overnight Stabling Directory. Some are vacation stops where you can stay several nights/weeks whatever and some are just 1 night stops. There are a fair number of them and that is wonderful for us!! The book was about $30 but, that isn't to horrible. Well worth it for us. We will be doing lots of traveling with first our 2 girls and then when Tori joins us. Plan to hopefully buy land in NM on our way back if we find something good and for a great price. Looking off of the 10 and past Deming and down and to the west also. NO SNOW for us! LOL~~ Anyone know of a great area please give a shout out!

Lisa

Latest posts

Back