Horse coming from Canada to the States

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Filipowicz Farm

Reaction score
I want to Thank Reg and Rita Noble of Noblebrook Farm for letting us purchase Noblebrooks Canadian Girl of Establo. We also want to Thank Mark, Tammy and Alexis Close for bringing her to our farm. It was very easy to purchase a horse in Canada and bring it to the States. All that was needed was the health papers and have the vet check over the horse at the border. The vet checking over the horse only cost $41.00. Many Thanks to all we are delighted to have her join our herd.

[SIZE=18pt]Noblebrook Canadian Girl of Establo[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Color: Sorrel Pinto [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Foaled: 2/20/2009 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Registries: AMHR/ASPC [/SIZE]

C_girl_2a__Large_.jpg

Congratulations again on her Walt & Fran. I cannot wait to see her in person. And Tehya too!
default_wub.png

Oh and the hamburger pie!
default_eat.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here Mary it is always fun seeing and hearing from many friends in Canada. We always have a wonderful time in your country and enjoy visiting with everyone and making new friends.

I was lucky enough to meet your new wee girl when she was only a few days old - she was pretty then and even prettier now! You are going to have to be sure to get her driving - she can really trot!!! Congratulations Fran and Walt!

Tammy picked up a little something for me as well from your farm but you will have to visit the pony forum to see!

Congratulations Walt and Fran on your new filly. She is just stunning.

Arlene

Thanks everyone for your kind comments about CG. This little filly is a sweetheart and she has great movement a great
default_wub.png
addition to our farm
default_wub.png

Back