Horrible Accident

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my, that is so awful. I can't imagine the suffering that family is going through
default_no.gif
. I will keep them in my prayers.

I cannot even comprehend such a freak accident. That poor family has a terrible road ahead. My sympathys to them all.

OH I'm so sorry to hear about such an awful accident. The poor family will need lots of prayers for several months to come. So sorry
default_no.gif
Joyce

What a a horrible thing to happen! Sending prayers to all of you, please keep us updated on this poor family.

Missy

default_no.gif
That is so terribly sad! My heart just breaks for this family. Prayers are there for all. I can't imagine.
default_sad.png

God bless,

Joan

Thanks everyone. JIm and his family are just completely torn up over this. I cant even begin to think what Jim must be feeling. They were a very close religious family. I am going to print this off and give it to Jim (Gails hubby) and the kids. I stopped over there today, but he has alot of family members staying with him. I told him and his daughter if they need any help with the horses or anything, I am as close as a phone call. This wasnt really close range shooting, Gail had the bull cornered at the far backside of there field and there are no homes back there at all. It goes into a wooded area. From what I was told this wasn't a very friendly bull and Jim was afraid it would go thru the fence and run the area and possible hurt someone. (We live in a resort area, and there is a HUGE lake surrounded with homes just beyond our farm. Alot of people still are coming up for the weekend. So this bull wouldnt of had far to travel and possible hurt someone) Nothing has been on the TV, radio or newspapers. I do know there is a on going investigation into it since she was a employee of our sheriffs dept. I also know she was a excellent rider, and definitely knew how to handle a gun..and safety factors that go along with that. She carried a gun every day at work. I just keep thinking..on horseback (a saddlebred) she would of been sitting so much higher up then the bulls back would of been, so this definitely was a freak accident, and I think everytime I go past the field I will think of her and seeing her just 1 hour before this all happened on her horse waving and enjoying her ride. Such a shame. I will update when I find out more. Thank you for all the prayers. It means alot. Corinne

Last edited by a moderator:
What a horrendously tragic accident! My thoughts and prayers are with the family and with you corrine.

My thoughts and prayers go out to this family for their tragic loss. They have a rough road ahead of them and I am so glad you are there as a

supportive neighbor and remember even when people say they don't need help, often times they just don't feel like they can ask.... I know when my

Mom passed away unexpectedly, Dads neighbors brought over food, paper plates, etc to his house and it was very, very thoughtful and very much appreciated......esp because we had family all converge and nobody wanted to cook or do dishes, etc.

Hugs to you for helping them.

What a devastating thing to have happen to a family. I sure hope the local authorities will offer him the assistance he will need going forward to deal with this. Even though it was an accident he will have such a hard road to travel going

forward. I can't even imagine what this will do to him. He needs all the love and support he can get plus alot more to get thru this horrible experience.

I'm still praying for all the family. I know there are a lot of wonderful people on the forum who are praying as well. We have such a wonderful forum family.

God bless,

Joan

Latest posts

Back