Hoosier Sale

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tini-z

Reaction score
I am planing to bid, but will decide on which one when I see it on the live cam.

Is there anybody who would bid for me? I sent my payment info already to the sale board.

Hi!

I will be reading the pedigrees at the sale. I also have 17 consignments going. Do you want to submit a bid, or do you want to be on the phone while the horse is selling?

Let me know if I can help!

Jay Chupp

Hi,

I am planing to bid on:

No. 1

No. 24, BEAR BRANCH PAINTED MORNING STAR

is this her current foal on the pic? Filly or colt??

No. 13, MELTON FANTAZONS MISS AMERICA

wrong pic or what colour is she? Looks like roan.

Hi,

I am planing to bid on:

No. 1

No. 24, BEAR BRANCH PAINTED MORNING STAR

is this her current foal on the pic? Filly or colt??

No. 13, MELTON FANTAZONS MISS AMERICA

wrong pic or what colour is she? Looks like roan.
You picked 3 GREAT mares!

#1 "Tutu" has excellent movement and a very nice stud colt at her side, she is just in heat right now and we will probably breed her Friday to Little Kings Ballistic Buckeroo (Buckeroo son), whoever buys her can gladly send her home with us to make sure she gets bred her full cycle

#24 "Star" very,very pretty! The filly at her side looks WAY better than the picture shows, she is very refined, leggy, nice bodied

#13 "Miss America" is actually a blue roan appy she is very pretty, she is overdue to a Buckeroo son. We thought we could make a 3 in 1 package deal, but she hasnt even foaled yet. This mare is very sweet!

I hope I dont sound too braggy about these horses, but these are all horses that I love and would not be selling if I wouldnt have to

Jay Chupp

Latest posts

Back