Homemade Horse blanket first one :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MBhorses

Reaction score
I made my first homemade blanket on thurs this week.It took about 2 hrs.Has anyone else made the tie blankets share

IMAG0868.jpg

I made this one for my friend who is dying of cancer
default_sad.png
.I also made a second one for my husband black and white tiger print.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good for you!! I'm sorry about your friend..This was made for me as a Christmas gift a few years back by my best friend of 37 years..They are so warm. Sorry for some of the kids in the photo,but I didn't have the heart to move them..They like it too..lol

100_2019A.jpg

Good for you!! I'm sorry about your friend..This was made for me as a Christmas gift a few years back by my best friend of 37 years..They are so warm. Sorry for some of the kids in the photo,but I didn't have the heart to move them..They like it too..lol
aw to cutethanks for sharing

Those blankets are fun and easy to make aren't they? I have made them for my three grandchildren. They loved them.

Thats great! I made one for my mini once but I came back out later and she was going crazy trying to buck it off! Maybe I did something wrong.....but then again, she's never worn a blanket before XD

Latest posts

Back