Home from the hospital

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, my dear longtime cyberworld friend, I'm glad to hear you're on your way back to a full life after what sounds like a pretty serious surgery! You sure know how to keep a secret, girl!

Seriously, take GOOD care of yourself, DON'T try to do too much too soon(even though it can be tempting, esp. when you have animals!)--and you'll soon be back driving that lovely bay boy, Mingus! My best wishes to you and your clearly competent and loving hubby! At least you got this 'out of the way' during the off-season for horsey activities!

Warm hugs,

Margo

Susanne! Sorry to hear of your surgery - rest up and GET WELL SOON!!! Thinking of you!

Thank you so much everyone for your concern and support -- it means the world to me!

I'm happy to report that for several days already I feel better than before my surgery. This tells me a) I felt worse than I realized, and b) my recovery is going pretty well. Virtually no pain, no tiredness, etc. I'm being very good, but I need to come up with no-lift activities to keep busy and out of trouble!

So glad you are feeling better. Just wanted to let you know I had been reading and was thinking if you! All good thoughts your way!!
default_smile.png

I had no idea. So glad you are doing well and got a good report! Sending good thoughts

Kay

Holy Surgery Batwoman@! Why don't you just scare the poop out of us! Wow, you need to take it easy cause we don't want to hear of nothing more bad in your camp. Poor Mingus must have been besides himself. Take care and behave. Couch potato comes to mind!
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back