Home from FFA States

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jess P

Reaction score
I am the 2007-2008 GRANITE STATE FFA SECRETARY!!!!!

WHOOOHOOO! I am so excited! This means so much to me! I have worked so hard and as a junior I have accomplished one of my biggest dreams. This year is going to be amazing. My officer team has already bonded so much, and we are going to be so close.

So let me talk about the trip. I don't any pictures yet.

We arrived at 8:30 on Friday and I was approached by the State President (From my chapter, good friend, amazing person) who told me my first interview for state office was in an hour. Wonderful. I was very confident with my intervies though.

Then I received my State FFA Degree.

Then we got to relax a bit and I competed in job interview and creed speaking (4th in the state). At 8 I hung out at the dance and it was THE BEST dance I have been to. You should have seen the DJ and his dancers! They were breakdancing to Thriller!!!! It was amazing.

It was a very laid back convention for me. My chapter, after a rough year, is bringing the following to nationals (I AM SO PROUD!)

- Horse Judging

- Environmental Science and Natural Resources

- Creed Speaking (5th year in a row!)

- Prepared Public Speaking

and I believe that is it. We had several people place in the top four individually for their competitions!

I am so proud, and now I have no voice since I am sick and the constant screaming didn't help!

Well you sure have your work cutt out for you next year!!!!! Being a chapter officer is hard enough sometimes
default_wacko.png
:!! CONGRATULATIONS JESSICA!!!! WOOOHOOO!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Looking forward to pictures. Soooo happy for you, i know how much you wanted that state officer position.

Next you should shoot for National Office, you could do it!!!! :bgrin

Thanks you guys!

I am so happy. But Sick, so the happiness is on the inside!

I am so pumped for this year, however, showing may have to wait a while because I am gonna be so busy.

It will be an interesting year!

CONGRATS Jess, that's so exciting! Now where are those pictures?

Latest posts

Back