hmmm.... Hope seems to be getting close to foaling...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yankee_minis

Reaction score
At the risk of looking like a ninny (again!), I would like to give you guys a heads up that Hope is looking "interesting" today. She's waaaay over due-- at day 371-- so it is quite possible that the signs we're seeing are indicating she's close.

Just in case you want to watch she's under camera at www.bitoblue.com/webcam.html

yes, I did mean day 371 #$!&$#

Last edited by a moderator:
wow what a pretty mare!!! she looks like she is almost ready. i noticed she was kinda swining her head and niping at her sides. i dont mean to worry you but just to let you know.

I bet you mean day 371!

Good luck, Ill be keeping an eye out for ya!

i ghave been watchimng the mare for a few hours now. she still hasnt done anythng huge. i hope she has it soon. my mare creme soda had her baby in the middle of the day 1 oclock pm and we where at our neightbors telling her what we saw aon her back end and she said you better get over there those where contractions. so we got back and she had a foot out and she was pushing really hard. my mom startes freaking out i have to stay at the barn while she goes up to the house to get my father and call the neightbor by the time she gets back the filly is all the way out. we named her shadowsmystic soda she is 1 years old now so she is going to be a sister when her brother or sister comes in 2007. my mom wants a polomino i want a black and white but havent found on online i found a nice stallion id like to use sometime maybe the year after next. it would be nice if i could chose a handsome stallion and have him all the time as the stallion to have. we chose a stallion who has won a few championships but we dont know about his other children. my mare is a cremeello and he is a chestnut or a sorrel i think. maybe seeing this maree have a foal will be good to see what my buckskin filly shadow will make.

She lays down, flat as a pancake I start dancing around, gets back up.
default_wacko.png
:
default_sad.png
Maybe when I go to bed
default_poke.gif
: :new_multi:
default_frusty.gif
: :xkngt: :517:

I just went out to the webcam and it was off I think...did I miss a post about Hope foaling?

I don't "think" Hope has foaled yet, Tracy had to go away for a few days for work and needed the computer that allows for the web cam to be up and working. Never fear, Sarah is keeping a good eye on things at home!

Latest posts

Back