Quantcast

Historical stallions

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

diamond c

Reaction score
I run up on a neat website the other day called American Miniatures historical stallions. My granddad has 2 on there ( Shady Acres Jonico & Shady Acres Jo Jo ). I remember a lot of them from back in the early and mid ‘80s when we were showing all over the country. Just thought Ya’ll might get a kick out of it like I did.

Maryann at MiniV

Reaction score
Not sure if it was the correct site, but I enjoyed scrolling through memory lane alphabetically.... LOL.

We STILL have our Bond Showboy daughter (and HER daughter). Our Bond Snippet daughter is deceased (heartbreak there. But we have her last foal ) We have a Cross Country Call Me Sir granddaughter, a Del Teras Snowman daughter, A Vant Huttenist stallion who is deceased (another heartbreak) but we have kept one of his sons.... We also have a Boones Little Buckeroo grandson who is also a Little Kings Locomotion SON. Our herd is aging, this is becoming a Miniature Horse Retirement Ranch.

diamond c

Reaction score
There’s nothing wrong with that. we all need some place to go when we get to that age. Buckaroo was a great little showman as a young stud colt. He won every class that I saw him in “ back in the day”.