High Hopes Auction results

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Becky, didn't it seem to you the good small horses brought the best prices? Must have been more 'small' buyers there
It did seem to me that the smaller, quality horses were bringing more money.

Even though the prices may seem low when you first look at them, I can tell you there was quite an improvment overall from last year's fall sale. I heard the May sale was low in prices too. Last fall, you could buy a NICE small mare for $500 - $700 (I know, I bought one.
default_smile.png
). This year, those kind of mares were selling double that. That may still seem like not a great price, but double the price for the same quality of horse in 6 months time frame is a step in the right direction!

Michele, sorry you didn't get Lot 74 but I'm glad I did! You got a nice mare with Lot 98. Charlotte used to own her and she's had some very colorful Cowboy foals!

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=12pt]Here is my new mare Cedar Croft Phantom Of The Opera[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]AMHA/AMHR/PtHA[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I had to blanket her, it is only in the 50's today after the 80's yesterday, she is full body clipped. I don't know I prefer only a head and neck clip this late in the year....I can imagine some of those babies that sold are freezing today if they didn't go to someone with a barn or that blankets them.....[/SIZE]

PhantomheadMediumWebview.jpg

IMG_5482MediumWebview.jpg

IMG_5495MediumWebview.jpg

Congrats, Michele!!

She is a beautiful mare!! Who is she in foal to?

Susan O.

Here is a picture of my new mare, Whispering Oaks Red Riding Hood 31.75". She is currently AMHR and I will hardship her into AMHA. I don't know anything about her. She is supposed to be bred to a 29" palomino stallion, but I don't have any paperwork on the mare or the stallion yet.

Untitled-TrueColor-01.jpg

Well Becky, you know I LIKE HER ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!
default_wink.png
:

Hey the funniest thing, Phantom is the EXACT match to my Woodsons Pocohontas.......I never realized until I got her home, but they both have color on one side and white on the other with blue eyes, and white bodies!!!

edited to add........Susan, I was told she was pasture bred, but still waiting for the info.

Here is a picture of my new mare, Whispering Oaks Red Riding Hood 31.75". She is currently AMHR and I will hardship her into AMHA. I don't know anything about her. She is supposed to be bred to a 29" palomino stallion, but I don't have any paperwork on the mare or the stallion yet.

Is she related to Whispering Oaks Miranda????

Wow, she's really nice. :aktion033: :new_shocked:

#44 was PO'd at $250

rockin r email me Miranda's pedigree and I'll see if it matches Riding Hood that Becky got. There were many "Whispering Oaks" horses in the sale. I'll show you my book next time you're over.

Thank you REO for the reply and also to Mary for sending me the info in a personal e-mail. :saludando:

Really NICE MARE Becky!

Love her pretty head and upright neck. Good buy.............

B

Oohh, Becky, she's gorgeous! And yes, you put her, Neon and Incognito together, and you'd have quite a set!

Latest posts

Back