hi im new to this forum

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sorrellover

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Im new to this forum.i would like to know all of you .im painthorselovers lil sis.thanks taylor
saludando.gif

Hallo Little Sister!!! Welcome to the Forum in your own right!!

We get a lttle hectic but we do not bite!!

I hope you enjoy visiting and giving input too. Tell us about your horses, and your dreams.

Welcome from Sunny England where we are getting snow next blooming week!!

Fat lot of good that is!!!
biggrin.gif

Welcome Taylor! As Rabbit said, we dont bite just bark sometimes.

Again welcome from Washington state where we are in a melt down. 40 some degrees today and all the snow has turned to a sheet of ice! Horses all found the mud though and had a good roll. Oh well it definitely will give me something to do tomorrow once they dry.

hi everyone

i am typing for my sis sorrellover,taylor.

i have 7 horses.the 1st 1 is stormy he is an appoloosa-5yrs old .2nd 1 is cocoa she is a paint-36yrsold.3rd 1 is red he is a sorrel-27yrsold.the 4th 1 is chyanne she is a gurulla-7yrs old.5th 1 is scout he is a tri color paint-5yrs old.6th 1 is levi he is a paint-8yrs old.and the last 1 is my sis's mini poppy-15yrs old.i only have 1.her name is chyanne.my sis's 3 are scout,stormy ,andpoppy.and the rest is my nanas.
smile.gif

i love all of these horses.

Welcome Taylor, we'd love to see pics of your horses whenever you get some time
biggrin.gif
I hope you enjoy this site as much as I have.

hi everyone

im typing for my lil sis again

i have pics of my sis's mini poppy .the topic is pics of poppy.palimino posted it. and in my avatar is my horse scout.i will try to get the other 5 horses on here.thanks taylors sis (painthorselover)
saludando.gif

Back