Hi guys!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi*

Reaction score
Well I started the dental hygiene program this week. I am so happy to finally be working towards my career! But wow am I overwhelmed! And to top it off I am already sick! Horrible cough and snotty nose with fatigue! They made me wear a mask yesterday to keep me from spreading my germs:( Talk about sticking out like a sore thumb lol
default_biggrin.png

Anyways, we took our first set of x-rays today. Being in the darkroom was quite a different experience. Couldn't see a dang thing and my first slides are going to have finger prints ALL over them haha
default_smile.png

We bought all of our instruments today and now I get to spend the weekend engraving them. There are SO many of them! So $6,000 + later today I am on my way to becoming a DH:) We are broke for the rest of the month but I think it will pay off in the future! The total program is around $11,000 so we are already done paying over half. The program is 2 years in length.

I am staying in an apartment 3 nights out of the week because the school is an hour and a half away. I commute Thursday afternoons, Fridays and Mondays.

It's only been one week and I am already exhausted.

I just thought I'd give an update. I have been trying to keep up with whats going on here on the forum but it has been difficult lately. Hope everyone is doing well!

Exciting new chapter!

I have actually wondered where you and Nicole/New Image have been - I think she's been gone even longer. So weird when the regulars disappear
default_smile.png

Hi Brandi. I've been thinking about you.
default_smile.png

I'm sure you will find that you will settle in to some kind of routine before long. I don't cope well with changes in my life and seem to get very run down without routine. Give yourself some time and don't expect too much from yourself too soon.

How's that sweet house of yours coming along?

Hang in there with your studies. It will all be worth it in the end.

xox Leonie xox

Brandi, I am glad to hear you r on your way! I have been thinking of you too. I havent been on the forum much, beeen so busy with my new job and summer in general. Things should slow down for me so i can check up on everyone more often.

Good Luck..

Missy
default_smile.png

Thanks guys:) It's great to hear from you all! Hopefully I can get in the groove of the program and have a little free time every once in awhile to come check out the forum.

Good luck in the new chapter in your life. You'll be done before you know it.

Latest posts

Back