hi girls iam back

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucky lodge

Reaction score
hi everyone,,,its been so long since ive been on here and to think it was me and cassie that started mare stares chat board because we talked to much hahahahah...well my little babys are nearly 1tyrs old now....ill be putting dusty back in foal soon,,,did you all hear i lost my saffire my heart is still lost without her but i have her beautiful daughter ....ive sold my dog wash business and now have a spray tanning business and is doing great........took de-ago and lady to there first show de-ago got champion and lady got reserve champion....was pretty chuffed about that......so whats been happening on here all good i hope.......

cheers jenny

lady at her first show

she the one on the right155119_10151174584473896_1011437805_n.jpg

and little de-ago

sorry it wont let me put the only photo i have of de_ago up

yay, another aussie! lol. Love your 'lady', very nice
default_smile.png

Hi Jenny - great to hear from you again. Many congrats on the show successes - Lady looks fabulous, hurry up wth the pic of De-ago!

Who will you be breeding Dusty to?

YAY Jenny is back! welcome back Jenny!

thats so exciting! babies for you next year woohoo!!! :D

still trying to decide with my two LOL, I don't have much time left I know, I think I will probably leave it another year but I have to decide soon
default_smile.png

congrats on the showing with Lady and De- ago thats brilliant! have you heard how your other little one is going with his owners? cutie little kid!

Back