Quantcast

hi from Belgium

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

Vanessa

Reaction score
Hi, I'm from Belgium,

I've been reading a long time on this forum. Let me introduce my appy's.

This is Nikita, a silverdapple appaloosa, she's a yearling filly.

And this is Foxy Lady, a leopard yearling filly.

Here we have my two year old mare, Angel Delight, fewspot.

And my colt, Prince Charming, also a yearling, not leopard for the moment but maybe in a few years. He's got white hairs everywhere.

Hopefully I learn a lot on this forum about this wonderfull little horses.

Thanks!

Manyspots

Reaction score
Well, Hello, from the central part of the state of Iowa, in the central part of the USA! You have some very pretty appys I just had to take time and check out your pictures! Very nice! We like spots here too, stop by our website and see some of ours. Our foals haven't been put on the website yet but they are pretty cute too! I like the variety of appys you have too! www.hoofweb.com/timberview Lavonne

Vanessa

Reaction score
Manyspots said:
Well, Hello, from the central part of the state of Iowa, in the central part of the USA!  You have some very pretty appys I just had to take time and check out your pictures!  Very nice!  We like spots here too, stop by our website and see some of ours.  Our foals haven't been put on the website yet but they are pretty cute too!  I like the variety of appys you have too!  www.hoofweb.com/timberview    Lavonne
424467[/snapback]

Nice spotted horses you have there, I look forward to see the foals on your site! And yes, I'm also a appy-addict!

and thank you all so much for your lovely words. What a big welcome!

ChrystalPaths

Reaction score
Awful nice horses ya got there! Love Foxy Lady! Welcome from down state NY.

Last edited by a moderator:

hairicane

Reaction score
Wow what lovely spotted minis u have! I love them. We love appys too along with overo/pintos and dilutes. Or should I say I just love them all? Please stop by and check out our gang too. Jennifer

nootka

Reaction score
Hello and welcome!

I am from NW Oregon in the US.

Nice to see your horses, they are beautiful. Can you tell us more about them? You can see my horses at my website, below.

Liz M.

Sandy S.

Reaction score
Welcome! MMMM take your girl and my boy, and I bet, well probably knowing the way our luck goes, it would just be white with the silver gene.

Our boy Rocky Road.

Untamed

Reaction score
Hi Vanessa - Welcome to the Forum! My partner is from Holland, so we always enjoy seeing the Appys from Europe. You have some great color there. Please do keep in touch with all us Appy Lovers here

Best,

Lee & Cory

Lovepatch Farms

Latest posts