hi from Belgium

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vanessa

Reaction score
Hi, I'm from Belgium,
saludando.gif

I've been reading a long time on this forum. Let me introduce my appy's.

This is Nikita, a silverdapple appaloosa, she's a yearling filly.

Skynet-459D300620051220439815.jpg

And this is Foxy Lady, a leopard yearling filly.

Skynet-459D19062005210356684677.jpg

Here we have my two year old mare, Angel Delight, fewspot.

Skynet-459D19062005210356455850.jpg

And my colt, Prince Charming, also a yearling, not leopard for the moment but maybe in a few years. He's got white hairs everywhere.

Skynet-459D15042005225512147970.jpg

Hopefully I learn a lot on this forum about this wonderfull little horses.

Thanks!
wink.gif

saludando.gif
Welcome and thanks for sharing your pictures of your adorable mini's!
smile.gif

Welcome form ontario canada hope you enjoy the forum!!nice minis you have there
yes.gif
wub.gif

Well, Hello, from the central part of the state of Iowa, in the central part of the USA! You have some very pretty appys I just had to take time and check out your pictures! Very nice! We like spots here too, stop by our website and see some of ours. Our foals haven't been put on the website yet but they are pretty cute too! I like the variety of appys you have too! www.hoofweb.com/timberview Lavonne

Manyspots said:
Well, Hello, from the central part of the state of Iowa, in the central part of the USA!  You have some very pretty appys I just had to take time and check out your pictures!  Very nice!  We like spots here too, stop by our website and see some of ours.  Our foals haven't been put on the website yet but they are pretty cute too!  I like the variety of appys you have too!  www.hoofweb.com/timberview    Lavonne
424467[/snapback]

Nice spotted horses you have there, I look forward to see the foals on your site! And yes, I'm also a appy-addict!
biggrin.gif

and thank you all so much for your lovely words. What a big welcome!
yes.gif

Awful nice horses ya got there! Love Foxy Lady! Welcome from down state NY.
saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow what lovely spotted minis u have! I love them. We love appys too along with overo/pintos and dilutes. Or should I say I just love them all? Please stop by and check out our gang too. Jennifer

Hello and welcome!

I am from NW Oregon in the US.

Nice to see your horses, they are beautiful. Can you tell us more about them? You can see my horses at my website, below.

Liz M.

Welcome! MMMM take your girl and my boy, and I bet, well probably knowing the way our luck goes, it would just be white with the silver gene.

Our boy Rocky Road.

rocky.jpg

Hi Vanessa - Welcome to the Forum! My partner is from Holland, so we always enjoy seeing the Appys from Europe. You have some great color there. Please do keep in touch with all us Appy Lovers here
yes.gif

Best,

Lee & Cory

Lovepatch Farms

Welcome from Sunny England- have you got this heat wave too?? NY can take it back ANY TIME they want!!!!

Latest posts

Back