Hey watcha doing this weekend?????????

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Denise

Reaction score
Marty your falling down on the job here!
default_biggrin.png

So what did you do today and whatcha got planned for tomorrow.

I have done nothing except sit around waiting for this wet cold weather to pass. Accomplished nothing. Tomorrow looks to be the same.

Ran errand this morning, let my boys out in the 50 degree weather.. They both were bucking and running like they were in ectasy!

I made a bracelet today too..

Went to friends house for dinner(calzones) and we played dominoes.

Tomorrow its supposed to be almost 6o here! Woohoo, my boys will go out again and enjoy it!!

Celebrating my Moms b-day tomorrow, gotta make her white cake with white icing in the morning...

Hopefully we will be outside alot tomorrow...

Hope everyone has a good weekend..

Well, last night we went to a Robbie Burns dinner put on by the Ingersoll Pipe Band which my brother plays bag pipes in.

Today....not a lot of anything! Got a bunch of work to get finished, watching the NHL all-star game tonight...about sums it up!

Tomorrow, just work, work, work then Tues night Lainey & I are off to her first Obedience class (since it was cancelled last week).

~kathryn

Friday & Yesterday I had a horrid head cold. One of the young kitties had something stuck in her throat and she had blood in her mouth. I couldn't find anything so hubby ran her to the vet. Whatever it was, was out but we have to give her med twice a day. I'm glad she's ok!

Today I'm still really sick. I'll fill up all the horse waters and give a round of lovings to them. Then going to have some nice pork & taters to eat and then get a nap.

Busy! Busy!
default_biggrin.png

Tore up our living room floor friday evening......tearing out a wall today...(just after a bob sled ride with friends and their percherons)
default_smile.png
Will be 30 here today YAY
default_aktion033.gif

Well i spent all day Saturday watching the Wisteria sale on marestare. Today i am putting together a roundpen
default_wacko.png

I reaaaaally need to clean out the barn, im trying to put that off until Tuesday as "someone" is coming to pick up a horse on wensday and i want the barn clean.

.....horse trailer shopping
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back