Hey Mona.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sterling

Reaction score
I was browsing the threads on the BP and your new farm name just caught my eye. I had to go check it out. I just wanted to say that I enjoyed visiting and I love it! Your horses are beautiful and I especially love Cheyenne!
default_wub.png
The photos were awesome, clear and action packed. I also liked the idea on your for sale page where you have everything spelled out. And most of ll I love the recipe for puppies. So Sweet!!! I will be in the process of revamping my web site soon too. Changes to be made and I'm finding out a lot of history about the area we live in and so I'm planning to incorporate that into my site as well. Just wanted to say great job....and good luck with your Walking horses!

Awww, thanks Cheyenne.
default_smile.png
Yes, after selling my minis, I thought I better change the name, as the Last Chance Miniatures just didn;t suit the TWHs! LOL! Hmmm, is it Cheyenne's looks, or her NAME that you like!
default_wink.png
default_biggrin.png

Lol...Mona...Cheyenne is beautiful physically. It's a bonus that we have the same name.
default_thumbup.gif
I just love those black and whites. And your other guy caught my eye too. Nice big sized horses are hard to come by. Looks like you got two gems there.

Latest posts

Back