HEY MARTY, OUR FUZZY PUMPKIN

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandy S.

Reaction score
HERE IS A PICTURE OF OUR FUZZY PUMPKIN. HOPING UNDER ALL THAT FUZZ SHE WILL BE A BUTTERFLY.

WE CALL HER CHI. BUT HER NAME IS WHISPERING KACHINA.

NOW AT 3 AND WINTER FUZZ ON:

chirun.jpg

AND OF COURSE AS A BABY:

BFilly.jpg

AND JUST HAD TO POST PICTURE OF ZOEY WAITING FOR HER KISS FROM TED (TEDDYBEAR)

kisszoetedwaiting.jpg

She sure is a colorful little thing Sandy!

You are going to have fun showing her and I hope you do very well.

I love the one of Zoey kissing her teddy bear. How precious is that?

Chi IS gorgeous Sandy...are you going to show her in any R shows???? Greenville???

If I can I will be your cheering section..heck..maybe I will show one myself....
default_wink.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:
GOING TO WAIT AND SEE HOW SHE DOES AT A COUPLE OF LOCAL SHOWS IN INDIANA AND HOW I DO. DON'T KNOW IF I CAN RUN AROUND THE RING ANYMORE SINCE I NEED A KNEE REPLACEMENT, MAY HAVE TO FIND SOMEONE TO TAKE HER IN FOR ME, UNLESS MMMM MAYBE I CAN TALK HUBBY INTO IT, HA HA. :bgrin DOUBT IT THOUGH. :new_shocked: BUT DOESN'T SHE LOOK ORANGE. I KNOW SHE IS CHESTNUT AND THESE PICTURES DO NOT EVEN SHOW HOW ORANGE SHE LOOKS IN PERSON. WE JUST CALL HER THE GREAT PUMPKIN.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sandy Ya know I'll take her in the ring for you ....I Love the Pumpkin Girl even more now than I did the first day i saw her.....I wont have any mares to show this year ..... So you & hubby can cheer for her at the rail... :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back