Hey Marty and gang

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danielle_E.

Reaction score
I haven't been around for some time now but thought I would stop in and see what's shaking :). I see alot of new names and some of the older gang. Read through some topics on the various boards, seems things don't change much.

My grandaughter Makayla will be 9, how times flies, my youngest son got married last year and they are expecting their first in late April 2012 so old grandma here is very excited, woohoo.

busy working still for Health Canada, loving all my critters, the only thing I have added more of is chickens, lol, oh and the 11 cats that migrated from our next door neighbour because they were starving :-(. Still making soaps :) and going for my second eye surgery tomorrow (cataracts). Amazing surgery and just 10 minutes and back to 20/20 vision, AWESOME.

Marty, I tried to call you but your line is constantly busy woman!!! Get off the phone!!!!!!!!!!!! rofl.

default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif
I remember you...how are you? Your soaps were always so lovely...Were you the Danielle that was so cute w/Martys son Michael....talking dirty in French on the phone...Marty always made me laugh when she would tell that story!! So cute!!

Congratulations on almost being a new Grandmother...how exciting for you!! Sending prayers your way for a successful operation tomorrow
default_pray.gif

Im sure Marty will be on in a bit to say hi!!

Dont be a stranger!!

Heidi

OMG It is you! Finally! Talk about falling off the earth! World's greatest soap lady!

I am soooooo busy and on the phone a lot. Guilty as charged.

That's her Heidi, she's the one that would talk with Michael in French and try to give him French lessons and it was so hillaeous that the words would end up let's say less than "correct" on this end! He would get out his notebook and write as she dictated and then practice saying the words properly for days. Kept me in stitches it was so funny.

I cannot believe Makayla is 9!

and I'm going to be a grandmother.

Where on earth did time go?

Talk soon I hope!

I have missed you very much! Especially around Christmas time, when your being around meant so much to me!
default_wub.png

I hope you'll stay around now and post pics of Makayla and the new grandbaby when it comes.

default_saludando.gif

Hey! Dont stay away so long this time! Great to see you back.

default_saludando.gif
Hey Danielle! Congratulations on your becoming a Grandma again in the Spring! I hope you are still have Storm so he can teach the new little "wrangler" all about riding!
default_wub.png

Hi Damielle Glad to hear your eye surgery is going great , miss you girl , all the fun times we had tohgether , still remember them and our sing songs Say hi to Val for me and my prayers and thoughts are with her always, great gal , and so sorry for her she did not deserve this , but how do we chose in life what is fair, no answer!! Take care and someday I will try to get to visit and as they say come and smell the soap Keep your chin up Grandma

Oh Danielle I forgot to say this is Pat LOL in NS

default_saludando.gif
Hello everyone! as the song says "I can see clearly now..."
default_new_shocked.gif
Cataract surgery is quite amazing. Had my right eye done about two months ago and my left one was done last Wednesday. Had my one-week eye appt (post surgery) today and I have 20/20 vision back for distance, woohoo!!

Hey Pat, how are you doing and how is that broken arm of yours? Yes, its not fair for sure what Val is going through but I have good news, the tumour in her lung is shrinking
default_yes.gif
so that is a positive and she will be fitted with a prosthesis (spelling) soon so she won't need to use the wheelchair all the time, that is a good thing!
default_aktion033.gif

Marty, I will try and give you a call tomorrow during the day.

Nice to see familiar names/face still around, talk soon!

default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back