Hey Marestarers!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks
default_biggrin.png

Thanks for the head's up. I'm watching now and she's obviously uncomfortable, shifting her back feet and swishing her tail, but it's not getting in the way of her eating! Gotta love a mare like that!

Thanks for the head's up. I'm watching now and she's obviously uncomfortable, shifting her back feet and swishing her tail, but it's not getting in the way of her eating! Gotta love a mare like that!

I want to go to bed, but...I know she'll be down and pushing once I do
default_wacko.png

Im watching her too. I wish she would come on as I would like to go to bed also, I need all the sleep I can get right now, lol. I have plenty of sleepless nights ahead of me. WHOOO HOOOO!!!!!!! hahahahhaa

She keeps tricking...She is moving about now, kicking and uncomfortable...and now she is resting...she needs to just get it out already!

I can't believe she hasn't had her baby yet!!!! Poor Girl....

Last edited by a moderator:
I also watched her until late last night and fully expected to see a baby when I got up this morning - guess she had other thoughts!

default_new_shocked.gif
Wow! Very surprising that there's not a little one running around in there this morning.

I'm so glad that I checked when I did and got to see her born!!

YAY!!! Shezza - a gorgeous filly!!

Very flashy paint filly- but how many people do you need in there during foaling and now????

Very flashy paint filly- but how many people do you need in there during foaling and now????
I thought the same thing - oh gosh - 5 people at one time before the baby was completely delivered and camera flashing constantly - I noticed at first the mare was already delivering and people were coming in making her stand up - horse looked really nervous. I thought it was quite the hoop-a-laa when all should be quiet and calm for the mare. I am extremely glad it was a live, healthy birth of course and congratulate the owners, but I was freaking when I saw the "party" going on in there. I realize everyone has their own way of doing things but it was hard to watch all that going on and not worry about that mare and baby. Happy all turned out well.

Back