Hey everybody

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have to wait until after work to leave on Friday, so we will be getting there quite late...it will be Saturday before we meet and greet everyone! Looking forward to putting a real face with your name Russ.
default_saludando.gif

We will be arriving Friday afternoon also! Getting more excited by the minute! Terri, of course we will be bringing Petie. We are in the new barn this year. Or rather, the girls are already there with the horses. Will Petie's girlfriend be there as well? Has she already had her "surgery"? Russ, what barn are you in?

Ohhh I can't wait to see Adam's stalls (and of course my boy that is in one of those stalls!
default_wub.png
) We are flying out at midnight tomorrow night
default_wacko.png
, so will be in Tulsa at 9 am Friday!!!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

We will be arriving Friday afternoon also! Getting more excited by the minute! Terri, of course we will be bringing Petie. We are in the new barn this year. Or rather, the girls are already there with the horses. Will Petie's girlfriend be there as well? Has she already had her "surgery"? Russ, what barn are you in?
Yes, Angel will be there and looking for Petey! He is the man, and cute too!
default_wub.png
No she has not had her surgery yet, we messed up and missed when she came in (it has come and gone) and now we are waiting til Nationals is over. This summer has been way too busy to have time to stop and do it. I am so nervous about putting my baby under, even tho Chasta will be there with her while it is getting done. She will be taking her to the vet she works for. Angel will be a year old on the 20th and I love that dog.
default_wub.png

I am not sure what barn we will be in, we usually send our entries in with someone else and this year we went solo. Erica is going to look for me in the morning and let me know.

I just hope I get everything done before we leave
default_new_shocked.gif

WHOOO HOOOO Russ! I'm so glad you're there! I know how excited you are!

I'm hoping we can go up next week and see you!
default_saludando.gif

I'll be rooting for Rico!

Tell Adam I said HI!!!
default_saludando.gif

Hey everybody! Looking forward to meeting all you guys too! Bonnie I have seen Sansevere's in passing ...think they are in the measuring barn?

Wireles internet in hotel/motels but not sure about showgrounds.

Fran.....this is soooooo much fun.....I LOVE helping my friends. This is like heaven and such a great learning experience for me! THANKFUL to be here!

Thanks to everyone for the well wishes.....Rico and I appreciate it alot!

None of this would be possible for me without the help of an AWESOME trainer, Adam Longman and his top notch show crew. Jason and Jodie!

They are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!

Until later....reporting from Tulsa...where it rained BUCKETS.....yesterday. Talk to ya when I can....Russ

where it rained BUCKETS
I can attest to that! We (Charlotte and I) made a quick trip up the turnpike from Oklahoma City late yesterday afternoon so I could pick up a new horse. We had planned to walk around just a bit before Jean got there, but no way! We sat in the truck while it poured rivers outside. Luckily, Jean pulled in just as that one storm was winding down. So, other than a brief time unloading/loading this colt, we never got out of the truck!
default_smile.png

Good luck, Russ, and have a great time there!

Youth classes have been large and really good to watch! Lots of names I recoginize......proud of all of our forum friends and our mini community....we really do have the best of the best when you look across that showring and see the future in our youth members.

Lisa Ruff N Tuff....I saw your Raven....what an awesome show gal she is....you must be very proud! Congrats to you!

Heading to the barn now.....today get to meet forum member LindaL.....exciting day! Soon Mr. Rico will be getting his beauty treatment....and Tami remembers how Rico loves to get all duded up. Never saw a horse that loves to be primped more...lol

Oh, and Tami if you read this....I can't log into my home emails. I'll give ya a call.

Thanks for the Rico cheers and maybe I can sneak back and do a report this afternoon.
default_smile.png
Until next time.....this is Russ live from AMHR Nationals.....heading to the barn!
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like you all are having fun in our rain! It sure put a damper in my brushhoging plans!

We will get our horses to Tulsa tomorrow, just a 30 min drive for us. You'll have to be up early in the morning or late at night to catch me there this week! I've got to be at work and take care of everything here. Be sure to stop by and say hi to my wife though, I'm sure she will be busy!

We are leaving tomorrow morn to head to Tulsa, just bringing our Sr. Stud. We have about an 8 hour drive, looking forward to getting there. I was told my stalls are right near the arena entrance, too cool!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look for the electric blue carpet and the rednecks with no stall curtains, that will be us. Sorry, we are newbies.

Barb
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif

Russ it is so exciting reading your Live From AMHR Nationals Updates!
default_488.gif
I have been checking in to see what you have posted as often as possible. Cant watch this AM overload on the web server
default_no.gif
:No-Sad I hope I can get on soon. I loved watching the kids yesturday you are right they were awesome
default_thumbup.gif

Russ, glad you made it safely. Snuck in around midnight Wednesday just behind all the storms. Was after 3am before I hit the bed though.

Pat little 4 yr old client just placed Top 5 in you 7 and Under Showmanship class. This is her first Nationals.

Stop by and see us. Arabesque Acres is stalled in the Explorer Barn, Row 4 on the West side of the center aisle.

Russ, you are a GREAT reporter....... I LOVE your updates. I sure hope the web cam works for me when Rico shows.... I will be so sad if I don't get to see it. Maybe I should bring Suds and Star in to watch too?
default_rolleyes.gif

Are Rico's classes all the same still as what you sent me? Any new ones added?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys...is it morning already?!? Actually slept great last night!

Youth was yesterday and Adam's clients did wll...was fun to see the youth classes.

Saw Raven and introduced myself.....what a nice, friendly young lady she is.....I told her to be sure to call her mom and say hi for me....
default_smile.png

Tami....so far no class changes for Rico but I will keep you posted. I would suggest you bring in Star and Suds and maybe Holly too to watch online. Dennis won't mind....lol
default_biggrin.png

I'm gonna have to make a list of barns to go meet people. Today and tommorrow and Monday are crazzzzy busy so it might be after that.

Saw Erica walking around......she actually was in our barn and I was like oh nooooooooooo, please don't catch me like this....I'm all sweaty/needing a shower and look like a horse rolled me....but she was headed another isle so I was like whewwww.
default_biggrin.png

Rico got clipped yesterday and he was a good boy.......

All going well just busy....but maybe I'll have some fresh news soon. I better run. Live from Tulsa.....this is Rico's dad telling ya this is FUN!

Hi Russ! Love the Tulsa reports!
default_smile.png

Things are looking good for some time next week. The hubby let his cell phone go through the wash so it's dead now
default_rolleyes.gif
Hope I find a way to find ya!

Hey Russ Raven did say hi from you !

She is having a great time almost done showing just a couple more classes then she gets to help and visit more

you are doing ammy with Rico?

well.....I am disappointed in your last report Russ!! LOL
default_wink.png
I must not have made a very good impression when we met....LOL Just kidding...I was shocked you recognized me tho...lol...but it was really nice meeting you and your Rico is really NICE!
default_wub.png

I will tell the rst of MY Tulsa experience in another thread...later...we are headed back to the barns again...after sleeping like a rock last night (no sleep the night before about did me in...lol)

Until later...
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif

Linda are you showing in ammy as well or is Adam just doing open?

Russ - great reports. And horse people don't care you look at a horse show except when you are in the ring - you know that
default_laugh.png

Had a little trouble with the sound system this morning, when the plants got watered they accidentially got some water on the mixer board - but we got that fixed thank goodness. It's going great so far. Welcome to all of you when you get/got here. Make sure you say HI as you trot past center ring into the line up and best of luck to everyone.

Mark Bullington, from center ring

Latest posts

Back