Hey everybody

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russ

Reaction score
Not much time to write....but wanted to say...we are here.....my trainer and I and crew..... made it safely to Tulsa.....

Stop by Adam Longman's stalls...and say hi. They really decked out the stalls NICE! And it was a blast to help!
default_risa8.gif

I'll check in when I can....wishing everyone the best nationals ever! My boy Rico has a few days till he shows but am excited about it.

See ya later,

Russ

P.S. To my mom reading...talk to ya later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have a great time and goodluck, will be watching and rooting you on from here in Ohio via webcast
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

Russ, I hope you have the best time ever
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png
And, I'm excited to hear how Rico does!!! He is gorgeous
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

So glad you made it safe and sound! Cant wait to hear how you do

Kay

Two more days and we'll be there as well. Horses to clip, packing to do......!

Jan

Yay, you are there.....waaaaaaaa
default_crybaby.gif
default_crybaby.gif
I am not.....

I want to see Rico show so badly. I am going to watch the web cam and hope I can see him......... I keep thinking I will get in the car and drive........but not a good plan alone.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you made it safe. See you soon. What is the weather like?

I hope you, and everyone, has a great show!! Wish I was there this year!!!!!!!!!
default_crybaby.gif
Hoping to for next year though!

I should get there about 3:30 on Friday if the planes fly as scheduled!!!!!!

I am so excited!

Planning on seeing the Sanseveres as soon as I can and tell them how good Tie is doing for me!

Anyone know where they are stalled?

Bonnie

we are on our way pending rain and detours ( which are gettin old)

Good Luck Russ,

Have a good time, and I will be rooting for Rico. Tell Adam I said Hi.

We should be arriving in Tulsa sometime early Friday. Hope to see you all there.

Arlene

I'm not flying in until Saturday, but can't wait to get there.

Russ, or anybody, is there wireless internet available in any of the barns.... or do we have to wait to get back to our hotels to report on how things are going?

Thanks much.

Hi Russ, Glad you had a safe trip to Tulsa. Wishing you and Rio much luck and will be cheering you on. Enjoy have fun even though you are helping your trainer. Keep us posted and good luck to everyone. Take Care Frannie

Back