he's here!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlene

Reaction score
the little guy jumped right into the trailer as if he couldn't wait to get here! i know he's a far cry from a fancy little mini but he has already stolen my heart and my big gelding thinks he's the best thing since shelled corn. little rebel, the pinto mini, thinks he has died and gone to heaven...somebody his own size to play with!

we took an hour or so to make introductions. i knew it wouldn't take long. there wasn't so much as a squeal and only a half hearted kick or two between the minis. i put hay in the feeder and all three immediately settled down and started eating TOGETHER! thankfully, i think this little guy is gonna fit right in!

my farrier came and trimmed everybody and said although "red" is definitely foundered, he will be able to whip him into shape in no time. he does not take a bad step, isn't the least bit lame and absolutely does not move like a foundered animal.

when it cools off, i intend to tackle that mane!!! so, what do ya think of my little $250 horse?? LOL

red4.jpg

red3.jpg

red2.jpg

red1.jpg

What a handsome guy! And I love his color. I think you will really enjoy having him!!!

What a cutie, I just want to give him a big hug! Got to love his color too, I love those deep colored silver bays
default_wub.png
: ! CONGRATS on your new little man!

thanks everybody. i love the color, too. i'm partial to paints but i love anything unusual.

how's this for "awwww"?
default_smile.png

redandrebel2.jpg

:aktion033: Congrate's! Very pretty, healthy looking boy for $250! Looks like he got a very good home!
default_yes.gif
:

:aktion033: Congratulations! :aktion033: That's wonderful! Your boys always make me smile, so sweet.
default_wub.png
:

$250!!! You can't be serious! :new_shocked: He's gorgeous.

Silver bays are my all time favourites too, especially the dark silver bays like he is.

You made a great purchase, you are so lucky!! :aktion033:

And by the way, I love that additional photo.
default_wub.png
:

Congrats! He is the same size and shape as your other little guy! How adorable! Glad to see they are all getting along like little pals... that's the wonderful thing about geldings!

Andrea

thanks again all and yes, $250. sweet little elderly lady didn't want to actually GIVE her 3 minis away but she didn't want to price them too high either. to my way of thinking, she almost DID give this little guy away. he has the sweetest personality and now that he's had a taste of marshmallows, he is in my back pocket.
default_wink.png
:

hi...my name is charlene...i'm ADDICTED!!!

What a cutie!!! Glad to hear everyone is getting along!
default_smile.png

Jessi

Hi ADDICTED!!! Charlene,

Your new little man is just adorable!
default_wub.png
: It looks like he has been well taken care of and it looks like everyone is getting along great!

I think you are lucky to have found him and he is lucky to have found you!!

That last picture is just tooooo cute!!

Latest posts

Back