He's here!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlotte

Reaction score
Our first foal of the season.
default_wub.png
Reflections Night Star
default_wub.png

P1010006headweb.jpg

NightP1010012web.jpg

I think he's going to make somebody a stunning show horse!
default_yes.gif

Now I need help. we forgot to measure him at birth. At 12 days old he measured 21 1/4". So what would you figure he would mature at? His knees are about even with or a bit below his dam's when standing in the concrete aisle and she is 31 1/2".

Charlotte

if you are trying to figure how tall he will get use the cannon bone measurement. HOwever with his knees about the same as his mother then that is about how tall he will get.

Thanks all, He's quite the sweet heart. And now we wait on Buttons. Or maybe Paradigm.
default_biggrin.png
Buttons 'should' foal first. Her last 3 have been in the 3teens and she is 303 days today with NO sign of an udder! Paradigm was bred 15 days later so she could very well catch up and get ahead of Buttons. They and La La (who won't foal till late May to late June) are all on cam and have been for quite a while so I know their habits well by now.
default_smile.png

Pam, he is so good about whatever I want to do with him. And for a little buzz off like that I just do it in their stall so baby isn't upset.

Charlotte

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back