He's Here!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MDMminis

Reaction score
I'm so excited, we finally brought Scout home on the 7th and he is such a boy about things
default_laugh.png
. He has a very well "This is going the way I want" attitude right now. Which I think Is just him being shy and little skittish as he doesn't know me. But he is so pretty, and friendly. I do NOT own him, I'm just leasing him to show next year. I'm already in love with him
default_wub.png
, he has the most amazing show potential. I love how he just knows everything and makes me look so dumb founded
default_wacko.png
. Here are some pictures I took today, he's a born jumper when he's not refusing to walk
default_laugh.png
! You just can't get a calmer little gelding than Scout, he is SOO relaxed about anything, he just don't care lol. Enjoy...
default_saludando.gif

Scouy014.jpg

Scouy015.jpg

Scouy022.jpg

Scouy018.jpg

Scouy017.jpg

He's VERY pretty! You should do well with him in the ring.
default_smile.png

Oh! I can see why you love him!!! He's gorgeous plus he looks like a real character to boot!!! I bet you will have lots of fun and many ribbons with him
default_yes.gif
:yes
default_yes.gif

Oh yes he's a charmer and he knows it LOL. I love his blue eye, he is just so handsome!!! To many good things to say about this little guy, he's a doll
default_smile.png

Congrats, i hope you have a ton of fun with him
default_smile.png
. Just wait until next spring when you "unwrap" him, makes it fun buying them in the winter knowing you'll get to clip it off in the spring and see what is under all that
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I'm thinking of buying him a winter blanket so he doesn't get so fluffy
default_smile.png

Congratulations! I can feel your excitement! I can't comment on his appearance as I'm on dial up and the pics are loading REALLY slowly, but I'm happy for you!

Thanks every one, I'm really excited about getting him in the ring next year! He has something worth showing let me tell you! Very smart little man.

Latest posts

Back