he's here, he's here!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billiethekid40

Reaction score
I just had to come and say that Billie made it to his new home OK today. He setteld in nicely (or should I say he walked off the trailer and acted like he owned the place LOL) The other horses were wound when they saw him, but he wasn't overly interested he just wanted to know what time his new servants served dinner in his new digs.
default_yes.gif
: He is a pretty easy going guy and I didn't expect any trouble settling him in, he is at home wherever he is. I groomed him and took him for a walk but it was awful cold after a week of wonderful sunny weather. Dissipointing to see no sun in the next weeks forecast for his first week home. But that won't stop me. i got home tonight and immediately wanted to go back to the barn. :eek:

My camera ate the pictures we took today, but my good friend is a photographer and she wa in the area this weekend at a photoshoot at a horse show and she is coming out to the barn on her way home tomorrow to grab some shots for me. Sue C has posted some of her work before and I'm super excited, of course she will have to come back again when I get him shed out and shined up (not to mention fitted up and in shape LOL)

He looks great, shiny, healthy and just alittle pudge without being fat. It won't take too much work to get him in shape again. The trails at the barn are lovely and groomed and have lots of hills. My only complaint is that he was awful pushy today, I think he may have been just a touch spoiled with the family that had him. :bgrin but certaintly not unruly or unfriendly. And it could still just be his way of showing excitement over a new place, if thats the case I can live with his "excitement" LOL

His "other family" will miss him I am sure, but I am so greatful that they took such great care of him for me while I was in university. They are going to take him to a show later this summer, so I'm glad they will get to see him again. Billie seemed to remember me, so hopefully he won't be too sad to be away from now that he is "home".

Will hopefully have pics to post tomorrow on the picture forum!

:aktion033: Well that's quite awesome!!!. I definently can't wait for pics...
default_wub.png
: . Havew fun with him
default_smile.png

Ash :saludando:

:aktion033: :aktion033:

I am SO happy for you Mel!!! I am going to have some pictures taken of my little colt too!! Whoowhoo! Can Danique take a photo or WHAT?
default_wub.png
: I think I shall have her up some time this summer and do some website photos for me too.

anyways...I digress...it will be so great to hear of your journeys through the trails again...and remember, you have my e-mail addy...send pics!

Huge cyber-hugs to both you and your "Best-Horse-EVER".
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back