HE'S FINALLY HERE!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PrestigeMiniHorses

Reaction score
On January 5th, Aaron and I welcomed a precious little boy. James Jack was born on Tuesday by a planned c-section due to me having Lexi that way. He weighs 7 lbs 15 oz and 21 inches long. Couldn't believe he was that big that's for sure. We are both doing well though. I have been trying to rest when I can and also spend time with Lexi. She hasnt really got it I don't think that James is here to stay. LOL. But she is doing really good with him. She helps me with unfolding diapers and shaking bottles. She gets a kick out of that.
default_smile.png
I have to figure out how to get pictures to upload... Having issues

Congratulations on the birth of your son! How very exciting for you and your family, I can't wait to see pictures.

Congratulations on your new baby boy! It sure helps when you have another one to help out with those little things. Every little bit of help you get helps. I sure cant wait to see pictures. Time goes by too fast!

I've been WAITING for you to announce him!
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations Kourtney & Aaron!

I'll be looking for pics!

[SIZE=18pt]Oh my gosh this is such a beautiful announcement! Welcome to the world James Jack! [/SIZE]

I can't wait to see him!

default_517.gif
default_517.gif
default_517.gif
default_517.gif
default_517.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif

Congratulations to you! Welcome to the world James Jack.............................My baby just turned 21 on January 8th
default_smile.png

Congratulations.

Cant wait to see pictures. I love babies and children and animals and almost everything.

Cant wait to have grandchildren.

My youngest is 21 also.

Latest posts

Back