Here's my fall decorations finally YAY!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How very cute Marty and looks like you are ready for the season to begin!!!!

Wow, look at you go! :aktion033:

Is this fairly typical over there? These are 'fall' decorations, not just Halloween right? Remember I'm from Australia and we certainly don't make a big deal out of Halloween like you guys do.

It looks fabulous Marty, well done!

Well actually Maplegum it began as fall decorating which should have been done a month ago. I'm late! Because I ended up doing a big cleaning and painting so by the time I got that done I thought oh heck, I'll put the Halloween stuff out too with it so I kinda have both out now. I still have a big giant witch and ghost to put up yet and we don't carve pumpkins until the day before Halloween or they will rot and get nasty. We used to do a big graveyard and have monsters hiding in the bushes and booby trap the whole place too and scare the heck out of everyone and get dry ice and make fog and I used to jump off the roof (into a pile of leaves) dressed like a witch every year but I'm getting too old for busting my hump like that. Well have cobwebs and spiders all over the porch still and I"ll still dress up to give the kids their candy though.

On November 1, I will pack it all back up and bring out the Thanksgiving decorations. Pilgrims and turkeys. Pilgrims and turkeys. Pilgrims and turkeys all over the house and oh yea, I got a few indians too. But mostly pilgrims and turkeys.

Just BEAUTIFUL Marty! Your so far ahead of me I'll NEVER catch up.

Latest posts

Back