Here to Help!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MooreAcres

Reaction score
If anyone comes across a miniature that needs a home in the Oregon area, please let me know. I have two stallions that would love some company. I will be honest though, I can own and care for the horse, but I can't take in a horse that needs vet services. I am young and on a limited budget. I can promise that the horse will be care for properly and well loved, but I don't have the expense to take this horse to the vet every month or so. I just want to lend a hand to some innocent creature that needs some help. Thanks in advance. Erin

[email protected] Or PM me

www.mooreacres.com

hi erin!

thank you so much for your offer! you do though have to be an approved foster home to take a cmhr rescue. please check out our rescue site and download the forms. Also just email me if you have any questions

[email protected]

Hi Erin,

Thanks for the help offer. Actually, we need some individuals from your area to volunteer. Not just fostering, but for spreading the word. Also, we can use some State Coordinators (SCs) in OR as well.

No matter what you decide to help with, you will have to join CMHR and be an active member. Once that is done, then there is a need for SCs in that area. THe SCs are to spread the word and be the one that organizes members in their area. They also have many other responsibilities, but being the mane point of contact for that area is the primary one.

Please let me know if you are interested in helping out that way, or in helping out on some committees that we are just now forming. You can pm me or email me at [email protected].

Thanks!

Hey there!-

I am 16 years old. I own two miniature stallions. I have two fields (one has natural shelter, the other has a hand-made shelter) and three stalls (two 8X8ft and one 6X8ft). I hopefully will be fencing off another field this summer. Anyway, I would like to be a member but don't know about a SC. How old do you have to be to be a member? And a SC? Thanks Erin

Hi Erin,

Glad to see you so interested in helping out. You can get more info at the CMHR website. I posted the link below.
smile.gif

CMHR website

Latest posts

Back