Here they are everyone......All the new boy pictures!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GORGEOUS babies. Those Taker babies are just awesome, when you get tired of all those Taker boys you can send one my way. Congrats on all the healthy babies can't wait to see the rest.

Christy

:new_shocked: They are spectacular Erica! You should be so proud!

I especially love TKO
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Erica

Well it looks like all your plans are working :aktion033: :aktion033: Beautiful foals. So glad that My special boy "Taker" can be a part of your breeding program.. I knew he was special the day he was born.. ANd you and he have such a good relationship
default_wub.png
: As you know we did not always see things the same way..
default_wacko.png
: LOL!!!

I am so torn of which of the boys I like the best between the Taker's.. That last one is wild... :new_shocked: .. I might just have to work a deal up with you on one of those boys..
default_wub.png
: Well can't wait to see the rest of your foals.

I think I have several getting ready to drop.. Lisa says Darlin is still holding on.. but could be anytime..

Keep up the good work and give Taker a big hug...

Erica, I have yet to see a foal of yours I did not like. They are all STUNNING! But, I have to say, Knocker's colt just does it for me. He is breathtaking.. Are you keeping him?

CONGRATS on some beautiful boys! :aktion033:

"CONGRATULATIONS!" Erica on some handsome little boys!! Thay are all just beautiful!

Thanks also for letting us share in the birth through the barn cams. You looked to be so patient and so thorough as you were tending to the Moms and foals! You can see that the mares trust you completely!

It will be fun watching those little fellows as they grow and mature!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! ALL nice looking colts! :aktion033:

CC's little guy reminds me so much of myself this time of year....bald white face....and white legs that glow. :bgrin

It's so much fun to see your foal crops....Big City and Taker are taking you to a whole new level of success.
default_smile.png

You should be very proud of your herd and accomplishments!

WOW Id give anything to own anyone of those Flashy Boys
default_wub.png
:

Hey, Erica..

I think you broke the dilute streak with this one... :new_shocked: wow.... :bgrin Congratulation on a super foaling season so far.... :aktion033:

Got a couple of things to tell you, so will shoot you a separate PM... take care! :saludando:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Wow, Wow, Wow They are all knockouts, just outstanding. Congrats on your foaling season so far, you should be very proud!

Thanks everybody, I just love all of them and they are all so rotten :bgrin

I think I have decided to name CC's colt: Erica's Take A Look At Me (aka - Looker)

and then for Penny's colt: Erica's Big City Bank on Me (aka: Banker)

and still undecided on Echos' at this point.....Erica's Big City something or Erica's something Buck, was easier with Penny's as I wanted it to deal with Money........but maybe for Echos, Erica's Big City Conspiracy Theory (aka: CT) as Echo did make herself wait until after Penny foaled, her foals' half brother.....

**And Marestares'.......Little Kings Wild Thunder is up and getting VERY close, last night pH'd 6.4 and hardness 400, and her udder is much full, bigger this morning, didn't have time to milk test, but will again tonight and I think it could happen tonight
default_smile.png
She is a Reeces Thunderhawk daughter, and her dam is a Buckeroo daughter, and shes bred to Big City my Buckeroo son!

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful foals, ...like said above, beautiful is very much an understatement. I like the first one ..he is almost GLOWING!

Wow, Erica. All I can say is that you have a program anyone should be envious of!! Now, that first colt.......you definately got the chrome on that one!
default_yes.gif
:

Congratulations Erica!!! Your foals are always so beautiful and well put together, you have a fantastic breeding program!! I love the names you have chosen too!
default_wub.png
:

Oh my gosh!!!

Erica, they are all AMAZING!!!!!! I could not pick a favorite from this bunch -- I love them all!!!!

Knocker's baby has just about the sweetest babydoll head I have seen on a colt!!!

The two new buckskin boys are awesome! Destiny's got himself one VERY handsome baby bro! The head on Penny's is so pretty!

And your loud one!!! Oh oh oh!!! I wuv him all over!!!!

Man, I wish I was close enough to visit these babies in person! It must be a riot to watch them run and play together!!!

CC's colt just HAS to be a driving horse - he has his trace clip all mapped out already on both sides!

You should name CC's colt Chrome :p. Thats funny. There all soo gorgeous!!Your doing such an amazing job Erica!!!Keep feeding us pictures please :D

Back