Here they are everyone......All the new boy pictures!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erica

Reaction score
Here they are everyone :aktion033: ......not the best, but I did what I could; keeping them still for the ones outside was a problem, and then lighting in the stall/flashy pics for the newest one, but....

Here's the newest little man at only a little over a day old. He is starting to fill out and feel oh so good, running and bucking around in his stall. He didn't get to go out today, it is very windy and theres a nip to the air, so he stayed cuddled in his stall with mom. He of course is not near unfolded yet.

I told Belinda when she called it was a good thing the cams didn't have sound (which of course they ended up being off for his birth as the power went off) But I saw white front feet and was like, oh yeah I got some chrome, Then as I helped him out I see a white nose, and I'm like yeah, he's going to look like daddy, then I see a white face and I'm like yeah going to look a lot like daddy.......then got him out and I was like "what the......"

CC's Colt -3/9/07 @ 10ish (don't remember due to storms)...

Here he is, at just a day old. Haven't decided on the exact name yet...

(Cross Country Take My Breath Away x Erica's Just Wait and See) He is a third generation "Erica" horse, as I bred his grandsire, Erica's Prince Charming (two time Res. National Champion), and bred him mom as well, then him
default_smile.png

He was a little early so not as filled out as the rest, but healthy as can be and such a love. He loves for you to take naps with him

ea5b64d1.jpg

ea5b63a2.jpg

ea5b643e.jpg

ea5b63fc.jpg

Echo's Colt - 3/8/07 @10:10

Heres another one, at just a little over two days old, again no name at this point, still thinking.

He is very petite and upright, walks with his head in the clouds and prances along side momma

(Little Kings Big City Buck x Applewood farms Echos Adventuress)

He is out of a Buckeroo son and a Buck Echo daughter so is Double Buckeroo very up close in pedigree...

ea5b634f.jpg

ea5b625b.jpg

ea5b6219.jpg

ea5b62c9.jpg

Penny's colt - 3/8/07 @ 9:40

Still working on a name here too....

Another one and the image of his daddy...just over two days old and ALL he wanted to do when I turned him out today was RUN, RUN, RUN.....

(Little Kings Big City Buck x Cross Country Penny Lane)

He's out of a Buckeroo son and a Cross Country Rowdy Reflection daughter

ea5b6181.jpg

ea5b61d3.jpg

ea5b6151.jpg

ea5b6093.jpg

Knockers baby in following post......

And then my "TKO", Erica's Total KnockOut

(Cross Country Take My Breath Away x Erica's Knock Your Socks Off)

Parents are both multi National Champions and hatler HOF's......I just LOVE him.

He's a week old here, he's spoiled SO bad, loves both his momma's and has this head that will melt you....huge eyes.

ea5b5f55.jpg

ea5b5ee8.jpg

ea5b6033.jpg

ea5b5fad.jpg

:new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked: :aktion033:

WOW! they are soooooo pretty!!!! gotta love em buckskins.
default_yes.gif
:

i just LOVE that first one.
default_wub.png
: his markings are stunnng. wow, congrats erica!!!!

And then my "TKO", Erica's Total KnockOut(Cross Country Take My Breath Away x Erica's Knock Your Socks Off)

Parents are both multi National Champions and hatler HOF's......I just LOVE him.

He's a week old here, he's spoiled SO bad, loves both his momma's and has this head that will melt you....huge eyes.
They are really all very special......but that TKO is just too much! That face and those eyes are to die for!

My kind of guy for sure!
default_wub.png
:

Congratulations.........

Carol

:cheeky-smiley-006: :cheeky-smiley-006: :cheeky-smiley-006:

Yay!! Thank you Soo much Erica!!! BEAUTIFUL BABIES!! :aktion033:

I am totally and completely in love with CC's colt :538: ... I know I'm barn and colour blind but IMO he's your best foal ever :new_shocked:
default_wub.png
: Gorgeous Stunning markings. I would love to have a looker like him. Way to go Erica!!

Thanks so much Erica, Great photos :aktion033:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I'm so excited to see these little boys!!! They are Gorgeous!! :new_shocked: I can't believe CC's colt! Holy moly...

That Knocker colt is just a knock out! He is so refined and I love his head! Thanks so much for the pictures Erica! It's been so exciting watching these mares and then watching them foal.
default_yes.gif
: I've had a GREAT time!! Thank you!

Wow. Wow, wow, wow WOW!! :new_shocked: :aktion033: :new_shocked:
default_wub.png
: :aktion033:

The color on that first colt truly made my eyes go :new_shocked: and they are all so cute! I can't stand it...

Leia

Thanks so much for the pictures. There are all beautiful. I love the head on "TKO". And I want to thank you for having them on mare.stare even if I did manage to miss the 2 buckskin colts by minutes, and of course CC's foal when the power went out.

They are just amazing....
default_wub.png
:

TKO is truly exceptional, tho...I see National Champion all over him!! WOW!! :new_shocked: :aktion033:
default_wub.png
:

Oh yeah! They are ALL amazing
default_wub.png
: I can't choose a favorite, so just send them all to Maine, please. :bgrin Don't know what I'd ever do with all those boys, but it would be a BLAST trying to figure it out! Huge Congratulations on some exceptional babies!

Jodi

Gosh Erica, all gorgeous boys but a favorite? Gee wiz...I love the color on the first one, like he fell in a bucket of paint, then the last one has a face to melt the coldest of hearts! Those eyes....ok I like him best.

WOW just doesn't cut it for a group like that. I don't know how you decide who to show when the whole foal crop is amazing! They're all beautiful, but I was really impressed by the expression on the last one in his last picture--he's really giving ears there!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh wow!!!!!!!! You have some nice ones!!!!!!!!!!!!! That first one :new_shocked: I would be so excited delivering him!haha Can't wait to see more pics.........hopefully it will warm up some more!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW :new_shocked: that is all i have to say.
default_yes.gif
: I LOVE THAT PINTO! what a neat pattern! Congrats on your very wonderful additions!!
default_wub.png
:

To say these colt are amazing is an understatment! All I can saw is WOW! Those are some of the best foals I have ever seen!

I can not wait to get a filly just like that Echo colt! I love them all but he is my favorite!

I went and visited my grandma today and we talked awhile about your foals! She loves to watch them and she will be so excited to see all the pics!

Congrats Erica,

Your the best!

I love the buckskins and the pinto!!! You can send 1 down south a bit. You could come visit, he would only be a couple hours away!! Way to go GIRL!!!!

Shelley<><

Latest posts

Back