Here are our 2 new additions

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Casnos Minis

Reaction score
This is Oliver. My brother brought him home as he was abandoned and going to die. He's about 6-8 weeks old.

063.jpg

And this is Halie. My friend had a litter of kittens and we picked her out before we got Oliver. We brought her home Sunday.

064-1.jpg

Halie is the one looking at the camera and Oliver is th eone going into the litter pan.

065-1.jpg

Christy

Congrats on your new kittens! Oliver looks like he has a hangover in that first pic....haha...very cute, thanks for sharing.

Congrats on your new kittens! Oliver looks like he has a hangover in that first pic....haha...very cute, thanks for sharing.
He had just woken up. He 's so funny, he used to get out of the play yard we have set up and now he stays in with Halie. They are so funny together.

Christy

Christy,

They are both just darling - I have never been a cat person but totally dogs until I married a guy that loves cats - now I can not imagine my house without a cat - we have Elsa, Annie, and Playful inside and Leo, Gus, Rusty, Dusty, George and Drop Off outside. They have all been either neutered or spayed and I just love each and every one.

Looks like little Oliver and Halie will get lots of love, they are fortunate to have found a good home!!

Latest posts

Back