Henry makes us proud!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyn_j

Reaction score
Our Standard Wired haired Dachshund, Kenrills Royal Dalton, aka Henry, went to York PA and got his first points two weeks ago and today, handled by his breeder Sheri Lapin, he took a 3 point major and he is only a puppy! We are so thrilled. He LOVES to go to the shows, very loving outgoing fellow. He is going to be a smaller standard, about 25 pounds, he is 22 now. He is the smartest dog I own ( dont tell his mini buddies) but I am going to do obedience and agility with him when he is done with his Conformation title. Thanks for letting me share.

Lyn

Henry-York.jpg

Congratulations on your "major" win !!! That is so exciting and it makes me kind of sad my dogs aren't being shown anymore.

Congrats Lyn! Henry is very handsome!

WHOOO HOOO!!! Way to go!!!
default_aktion033.gif

CONGRATULATIONS Lyn, Great Job Henry--it is so nice when a dog loves to be in the show ring.

yes Heidi, he was 4 months old then, now has been shown twice, WD for 1 point first and then now thurs WD for a Major, he is still up at the show, got a reserve yesterday , havent heard from the handler today yet.

Lyn

Henry won again today but the major broke so he got two points . He was shown 4 days, got reserve winners two days, a major 1 day and two singles. We are very very proud of this puppy. He is going to be our first special I think!

Lyn

Lyn,

Henry makes me smile. So happy for you. He is a sweety. I know him.

Lyn,

I hope to move Lilly Sat. if weather good???? Have been trying for 3 weeks to find a time for all available and weather to be good.

Lyn, I miss your place already. You have been so good to me. Your patience and caring for me and my horses has ment so much to me. You are and will always be my first horse mentor. The two horses I have bought from you, I so love. Without you, I would not have them and never would have had the confidence to purchase. You gave them a nice home and me a comfortable place to come, anytime I wanted. I have always felt welcomed. I was honored when you let me take you to get your drivers lis. when your sight improved. You have shared your knowledge with me freely. The last two State Fairs were a blast, and so much fun. You and Katie made this possible. I could have never done alone.

Drummer may not be a show horse, but he has the heart of a friend. He wants to do his best. He is growing into such a great little horse. He has a big heart. He is pulling a cart, and doing w/such pride. He even trots. Lilly I know is a true show horse. I just hope I can find someone to show her. Her breeding shows. You chose her breeding and she is a winner. I know you did not chose Drummer's, but he has a heart and I love him so much.

Thank you Lyn, Barry, and Katie for your caring, home and friendship.

Fondly,

Janet, Drummer and Lilly

Latest posts

Back