Another puppy update

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anoki

Reaction score
The puppies are now 8 weeks old
default_sad.png
They will start leaving this coming Friday....I hate this part. Though I am excited for them to start their 'new' lives it is hard to see them go....

Two will be remaining-my pick of the litter, and the little girl who will be going to her new home in mid March.

Here is an introduction to the new little rug-rat around here, as well as the rest of the litter. The litter was named from the Disney Pixar movie Cars.

My pick of the litter-Mater...I'm trying to work on a registered name for him...any help would be appreciated
default_biggrin.png

20110202_3195.jpg

Doc-who is going to be a new buddy for a family with an autistic teenager

20110130_3194.jpg

McQueen-who is going to be a great pet for another wonderful family

20110130_3193.jpg

Stickers (now Morgan)-who is going to be an Obedience/Agility/Conformation dog for a couple who live close by

20110130_3192.jpg

Sally (aka Wild Child)-who will be staying here for a little bit longer then will be off to live with her Daddy in Iowa

20110130_3191.jpg

And last but not least my small brag from this past weekend

Cash (Esrohollow's Priceless) picked up a couple points at a show here in Ontario this past weekend. He is now half way to his Canadian Championship with very limited showing! He is almost 1 1/2 years old.

Cashfeb11.jpg

Thanks for letting me share
default_wub.png

~kathryn

default_wub.png
They're so cute, Kathryn. Congrats on Cash's and your success
default_biggrin.png

They are ALL so very adorable. Congrats on your brags and continued success in your breeding and showing endeavors Kathryn!!

Congratulations Kathryn...Cash is a lovely boy !

Your puppies are adorable ! I have always been a sheltie person but love the look of corgi's , mabe someday
default_rolleyes.gif

My Mom lives in Mitchell ...a stone's through away ...small world !

Ann

Congrats on the showing points!
default_aktion033.gif

Those pups are SO cute!!
default_wub.png

Mater kind of looks like he's wearing a tux so maybe a play on words and name him Matra-D. You know, like in a restaraunt.

Congrats they are beautiful! Never easy giving up puppies!!!

My family use to breed Dobermans....and they were so much fun to have running around the house but when it came time for them to leave it was hard and easy at the same time...when they left at 2-3 months they were BIG! And to have 7 or 8 running around they became a handful but we were sad as we raised they from birth! Your puppies are adorable!!! Love the breed!
default_wub.png

Thanks everyone! I'm getting lots of cuddles in this week before they go!!
default_wub.png
:wub

@Ann, yes it is a very small world!
default_yes.gif

Great photos!! Doc would have been my pick of the litter but it sounds like he's going to a wonderful home where he will be more than appreciated and very probably do some healing of his own.
default_wub.png
What type of camera did you use on the snow photos?

Leia

Congratulations on all counts.....
default_aktion033.gif
Your pics gave me the "Awww Factor".
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Great photos!! Doc would have been my pick of the litter but it sounds like he's going to a wonderful home where he will be more than appreciated and very probably do some healing of his own.
default_wub.png
What type of camera did you use on the snow photos?

Leia
It was a tough decision between Doc & Mater...but there were a couple of differences between the 2 that made the decision a little easier....and I think Doc is a much better fit for the family he is going to than Mater would have been.

My camera is a Canon Eos Rebel XSi and I was using a 75-300mm lens....and also lying in the snow to get down to puppy level!
default_rolleyes.gif

Here are a couple more shots that I had uploaded

Mater getting Lainey

20110130_3190.jpg

more Mater

IMG_5835.jpg

Doc

IMG_5877.jpg

the 'adults'

IMG_5902.jpg

IMG_5908.jpg

IMG_5965.jpg

~kathryn

Glad you are keeping my pick puppy! Can't wait to see how he does.

Cashy is growing up!! Nice job.
default_aktion033.gif

I will, hopefully, soon be doing the puppy thing here. You can console me as I do the separation thing.
default_unsure.png

Congrats of a very successful and healthy litter. They look great.
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back