Help with naming a litter of corgi pups!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minisaremighty

Reaction score
OK all. I know you all are great at coming up with names. My breeder has asked me for help in coming up with a theme for her current litter of pembroke welsh corgi pups. There are 3 girls and one boy in this litter.

I was trying to come up with some on my own, but honestly, I stink at it! LOL!! One theme I came up with was "beach/ocean" Sandy, Coral, Pebbles? and that's as far as I got. Need one more name for a boy.

I'd love it if we could come up with a couple different themes with 4 names for each!

Thanks for your help!

All I can come up with the finish that foursome for a boy is 'Cane for Hurricane or Storm. I'll try to think of some more.

Amanda

We were playing around with names for a litter the other day........some got a bit "salty" :bgrin :bgrin so here goes some beachy ideas

surf and turf

salty dog

coconut

palms

hang ten

big kahoona

snorkel

shark

sand in my shorts.... :bgrin

sunset

sunrise

tsunami

hurricane

hawaiin tropic

hammock

tiki torch

of course then there are sand fleas, mosquitoes, bee stings, jellyfish, sunburn, warm mayonaise :eek:
default_rolleyes.gif
: :bgrin

OK hows this for a theme... :bgrin :bgrin

Sand in My Shorts

Ant's in My Pants

Bee in Her Bonnet

:eek: :bgrin :bgrin

What are the sire and dams names? maybe there is a theme in their names.....

Snoopy

Lucy

Peppermint Patty

Sally

Beach Boys Theme? :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Coral

Sandy

Barbara Ann

Rhonda

Here are some of a different theme:

Peanut(girl)

Cashew(girl)

Hazelnut(girl)

Acorn(boy)

or

Daisy(girl)

Rose(girl)

Lilly(girl)

Geranium(boy)

or

Sassy(girl)

Sissy(girl)

Sheba(girl)

Sambo(boy)

Need pictures!
default_yes.gif
:
malepuppy5.jpg

Johannapuppy.jpg

This is my little guy, he's just over 3.5 weeks in these photos. The litter is just 4 weeks now.

:aktion033: Wow!! Lots of great ideas!!! Keep them coming! I love having choices :bgrin I'm so terrible at coming up with names, it's amazing to me that I ever was able to name my own children! :eek: LOL!!!

Back