help please,

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liltnt

Reaction score
I finally get to get my boys out of boarding and back home with me. First there is a checken coop in the area where they will be housed. I have sprayed with bleach at 1 tbs per gallon. Is that strong enough? There havent been any chickens in that coop for a couple of years but I dont want to take any chances.

What is milk weed? Is it any plant that when you pinch off its head it has a milky juice inside? LikE and dandilion?

What about fox tails? How careful do I need to be with them? I am getting ready to spray with round up but wanted to check just in case there is something else I need to do.

Thank you in advance

Well I can't help with everything, but I did want to say that my front yard has foxtails in it. I make sure that the actual foxtails are cut away before the horses come up to eat, that way they can eat the plant, just not the burly things that would get stuck in their teeth or throat. Also, I had a friend who kept her horses in a huge chicken coop, while there were still chickens in it. So since people do have chickens around their horses on farms, I'm thinking that the bleaching may be enough???

Latest posts

Back